Kush REDDI Tube Direct Box

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
REDDI

Any opinions and experiences on the following new Kush plug-in?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KajUsBeZOeg

There's been a lot more discussion on Gearslutz.

I've been using it for a few weeks (tester) and it's really quite good. Need to fatten up a direct bass? This will do the job. Want to add some dirt to keys? This will do it too. Very nice plugin, very good price.

Thanks for your input. Yes, just got the Gearslutz Weekly Thread Picks and will head over there.
Anyway, I also installed the demo version and I find this one excellent on any synth sounds. Can't get this warm and direct tone with my other saturation and eq plug-ins that easy. This could be another one of those plugins which can pimp up sterile and boring VA sounds with just two knobs. I must admit that I didn't like the Kush Omega series soundwise but this one has a real pleasing vibe to my ears. I think I'll keep it.

This is absolutely worth a demo. Found this works lovely with Drums coupled with Novatron :)
Nice low end for bass's and synths.
Simple and results sound for themselves imho!

A favorite now -- and reasonably priced. Well worth the investment.

MFXxx wrote:This is absolutely worth a demo. Found this works lovely with Drums coupled with Novatron :)
Nice low end for bass's and synths.
Simple and results sound for themselves imho!
The Kush stuff is REALLY good, particularly the last few releases. Not just saying that as a tester. Novatron is my absolute favorite VST compressor. If I could only have one...it'd be Novatron. Literally works on everything IMO.

Gotta love the Kush... Another awesome plugin, I'm only stalling till my demo runs out to buy it. :tu:

Love Kush's demo songs. Goodhertz always uses vomitous hipster Vulfpeck garbage.

I'm going to have to demo this.

Gearslutz thread here: https://www.gearslutz.com/board/new-pro ... lugin.html

Discovered this thread on a search.

The only thing I have to say is that after 10 days of demoing I bought it. Tried to hate it, but could not.

reggie1979 wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:01 am Discovered this thread on a search.

The only thing I have to say is that after 10 days of demoing I bought it. Tried to hate it, but could not.
Well done. I've had it for months and it's always in all my projects. Great sounding little plugin and tons of possibilities for usage within the sheer simplicity of it.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

this was my choice after nearly 3 weeks of demoing every vst that can affect the tone.
what a must have.

Shhhhh!

:wink:

Just got an email with a code for 50% off because I own one of the other omega plugins

Havok wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:41 pm Just got an email with a code for 50% off because I own one of the other omega plugins
Very useful for kicks and basses for example. Great saturation and very effective low-end enhancement. I received the same mail and would buy if I didn't already have it ! :D

Return to “Effects”