StudioLinked Storch

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just saw this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c49gPY9IQk

Is this guy for real or is this a very late april fools joke? That thing sounds absolutely terrible :lol:

If anyone's interested, you can now pre-order it for $148.99, normal price will be $249.99 :dog:

Liking the minimal styling at a time of ultracomplicated synths, who needs more modulation options than one amp envelope?

This, Serum or Zebra 2? Decisions, decisions...

I just can't see who would spend so much money on this.
For that much cash, there's Rapid, Zebra, Avenger, Electra2, etc..

https://www.studiolinked.com/product/ce ... rch-pcmac/

That guy should have done this years ago when he was still producing number one songs.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

That guy should have done this years ago when he was still producing number one songs. Seems a bit much now price wise. There are lots of these kinds of things out there as it turns out. I guess if you really like early 2000s rap beats from America you might like this one.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

I feel...no GAS whatsoever.... what is this new feeling?

skyscape wrote:I feel...no GAS whatsoever.... what is this new feeling?
Indigestion perhaps..?

:ud:

no better way to beckon spending $250 than with a demo video that clips

shonky wrote:Liking the minimal styling at a time of ultracomplicated synths...
I really like the design of this too, and just walked away from commenting about Falcon, perhaps the world's most ultracomplicated synth. The problems I'm having here are that I have never had a good result from anything made by StudioLinked. Could this finally be a change in direction for them? This Storch is so unlike their products I've seen. And the other thing ... I wasn't even sure the guy was still alive or thought maybe he retired. That always worries me when they pull someone out of mothballs to sell something. Feels like a money thing. It does look good, though, need to hear more of its actual sound first I think.

Return to “Instruments”