[PreSonus Studio One] Music | Design | Film | VFX Production Resource

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Studio One Professional

Chapelle wrote:I think that they will announce their new Privacy Policy, compliant with GDPR requirements.
You win this thread. User name checks out too.

Chapelle wrote:I think that they will announce their new Privacy Policy, compliant with GDPR requirements.
Exactly what else would you expect them to announce? :hihi: :hyper: :hyper: :clap: :clap:

SLiC wrote:Some People on this forum seem to have issues with marketing....you must all be screaming at your TVs when the adverts come on!
Pretty much why I don't have a TV. Not that I have issues with marketing per se, just I know when I'm being zoomed. So regardless of this thread title supposedly being more informative than some other thread, I don't give a shit, I'm not moved towards things I don't expect to use whether it's a quicker picker upper or whatever it is that isn't at all indicated in the thread title. :D

SLiC wrote:Some People on this forum seem to have issues with marketing....you must all be screaming at your TVs when the adverts come on!
Marketing puff when presented through proper marketing channels, ie. paid advertising space etc., is acceptable (hell, even desirable if it pays for useful content), but even in that case it's ripe for ridicule. For instance ridiculing ads before a film at the cinema isn't about thinking you're so much smarter than marketing people, it's a way of dealing with the tedium of having to sit through it.

Marketing puff presented as interaction with forum members when what the marketer is actually trying to do is to "play" the forum to provoke a "buzz" is just pathetic. That's not the case with Presonus here, of course.

woodsdenis wrote:
Best comment so far :D
+1
I believe every thread should devolve into character attacks and witch-burning. It really helps the discussion.

Most significant new feature in Studio One: A opt-in button to receive update news.

It looks to me like a cloud based music- collaboration enhancement.. based on the sales pitch.. create without boundaries... produce without limits. Just a guess, but it would be consistent with developments in other daws.

So apparently, there has been some leaked images partly showing that of new Sample One XT instrument from a magazine in a partly obscured fashion. I replaced the image of this design I posted for the full screen (non angled) version earlier in this thread. This concept image was what I had created and had shown in around April of 2017 last year on the public forums and the Presonus FB page.. To the one side, I did highlight what features I had included...which is really the primary reason for posting this image, just to make it clearer for comparison. I think I slightly squashed the 3D plane vertical of the image in my 3D app...but as you'll have seen earlier in the thread, everything is perfectly round...

With this being the eve of the release...I thought this would be interesting to see what, if anything has progressed with Sample One XT, other than just a GUI facelift. Humm...

KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

THE INTRANCER wrote:So apparently, there has been some leaked images partly showing that of new Sample One XT instrument from a magazine in a partly obscured fashion. I replaced the image of this design I posted for the full screen (non angled) version earlier in this thread. This concept image was what I had created and had shown in around April of 2017 last year on the public forums and the Presonus FB page.. To the one side, I did highlight what features I had included...which is really the primary reason for posting this image, just to make it clearer for comparison. I think I slightly squashed the 3D plane vertical of the image in my 3D app...but as you'll have seen earlier in the thread, everything is perfectly round...

With this being the eve of the release...I thought this would be interesting to see what, if anything has progressed with Sample One XT, other than just a GUI facelift. Humm...
Well I seriously hope its not just a GUI facelift. And I'm hoping for some more plugins too. Its better something big if they are calling it version 4.

THE INTRANCER wrote:So apparently, there has been some leaked images partly showing that of new Sample One XT instrument from a magazine in a partly obscured fashion. I replaced the image of this design I posted for the full screen (non angled) version earlier in this thread. This concept image was what I had created and had shown in around April of 2017 last year on the public forums and the Presonus FB page.. To the one side, I did highlight what features I had included...which is really the primary reason for posting this image, just to make it clearer for comparison. I think I slightly squashed the 3D plane vertical of the image in my 3D app...but as you'll have seen earlier in the thread, everything is perfectly round...

I think you should start your own thread. "THE INTRANCER'S FANTASIES! Come in and be amazed!".

Enhanced elbow control api.

Looking forward to the big announcement tomorrow, May 22nd at 10:00 am CST .

The teaser is now on their main webpage :

https://www.presonus.com/

I was a huge Studio One devotee, until I tried Cubase around version 8. I don't see myself ever going back to Studio One, but for its own sake, I hope Studio One catches up to Cubase in the midi editing department. Also, the look off S1 3 is so... dark and somber, it might as well be FL Studio. I much preferred the look of S1 2.

I hate to be the one to end the speculation, but here you go - actual facts :D

https://youtu.be/FiUpCTZ_Lk8

Some realy interesting stuff in there, I like it
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”