[PreSonus Studio One] Music | Design | Film | VFX Production Resource

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Studio One Professional

samplemania wrote:Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... iUpCTZ_Lk8

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FiUpCTZ_Lk8" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Unavailable :(
Amazon: why not use an alternative

have they added pitch/tape timestretch option?

bundoo wrote:have they added pitch/tape timestretch option?
that's a good question, but we will have to wait for couple of more hours to find out :wink:

bundoo wrote:have they added pitch/tape timestretch option?
I hope for this one too, as well as overall better (time accurate) time-stretching / bouncing.

Anyway, so far the electronic music producer seemed to be pleased (I am!). The pattern based step sequencing is something the classic DAWs always missed (besides Cakewalk).

Some of those videos are rapidly disappearing. I'm not impressed so far with what I've seen. I don't want anyone to take that the wrong way. I really like Studio One, and I think it's a great DAW, but I'm just not all that impressed with what I've seen in this update. Unfortunately, I'll be at work when the stream starts today, so I'll reserve my final verdict until then.

Honestly, I'll probably update anyway. Presonus has added a bunch of new features and functionality to Studio One 3 that were all free updates. I assume that they will do the same with version 4. Knowing this makes the update worth it.

aMUSEd wrote:
nathanj wrote:https://www.jrrshop.com/presonus-studio ... ofessional

bit of a run down there.
I think the text is all S3, just the video is S4
It doesn’t look like i, doesn’t it. But there’s a few key words like Patterns and chord track that made me think other.
Last edited by nathanj on Tue May 22, 2018 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

I use multiple daws , the main reason that I kept CUBASE around was for the drum editor and chord track, it now has been added to studio one so I no longer need to be tethered to the STEINBERG key.

Most of the playlist showing all of the features has now gone (glad I watched it in bed this morning ;-)
Still a few content creator features up....

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... G6m-FKfCve
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

And for all the people who are unhappy with this release, I'm sure PRESONUS will have you covered in a point update.

Official announcemment is later today so itll be back up
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Step freaking sequencer! That's exactly what I needed. And new SampleOne XT! I'm dissapointed tho that they didn't do a single thing on a GUI side. I mean we still have those ugly waveforms..

will wait to see the official aanouncement,but not really using studio one anymore,just for the mastering suite.

Between Reaper and Fl Studio 20 im really covered.

so might consider selling my copy if there really isent anything Incredible in this release for me.

patchhunter wrote:I use multiple daws , the main reason that I kept CUBASE around was for the drum editor and chord track, it now has been added to studio one so I no longer need to be tethered to the STEINBERG key.
This is 100% my situation, I prefer the look and feel of S1 but I love drum editing, chord track and Samper in Cubase 9.5....the new drum editing, chord track and sampler all look better than Cubase to me (I watched all the videos this morning before they were taken down!) Really excited about this one as its all the stuff I am interested in. Wont be for everyone, but for songwriters and people whop just write/arrange their own stuff this looks great.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Riansky wrote:Step freaking sequencer! That's exactly what I needed. And new SampleOne XT! I'm dissapointed tho that they didn't do a single thing on a GUI side. I mean we still have those ugly waveforms..
There have been GUI changes and improvements (especily to the mixer) but you realy need to run it (hopefully later tpoday!) to see it.
Last edited by SLiC on Tue May 22, 2018 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Impact XT coming obviously too. :tu:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”