Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased Soundtoys 5 from user "mood indigo". Great seller, great communication would do business again. Thank you!

Can highly recommend 7stringking as a buyer too! A fast and seamless transaction indeed and thank you for the kind words!

Bought Bazille from Jeeez -- transaction was great, fantastic communication, fast!

Bought Ezkeys Grand and Midi Bundle from GrabtharsHammer, was a fast and great transaction!! Would definitely recommend!!

Bought Meldaproduction MAutoAlign from qhtrvw425.
Thanks for the quick turn around Jack. Excellent transaction.

John

Likewise -- smooth transaction with hhuang9611. Excellent buyer. Thanks! :tu:
hhuang9611 wrote:Bought a PA plugin from poonna. Very smooth and quick transaction. Totally recommend! :tu:
Peace, my friends. I'm not seeking arguments here. ;)

Just bought u-he Satin from Cazio. Good communication, quick to transfer and super helpful through the process, thanks! :tu:

Bought Midivolvefrom andre9701. No issues whatsoever. Thanks!

Blaster wrote:Bought Midivolvefrom andre9701. No issues whatsoever. Thanks!
Thanks and enjoy! :tu:

Bought BX Console E from plexuss. Transaction went good, fast and smooth, thanks :)

I can recommend kintsugi as a buyer. Very fast and smooth transaction.

Picked up some Plugin Alliance plugs from jameszprod1. Nice and fast def recommend for business!

Bought D16 Antresol from inutomo.
Very quick & pleasant transaction with great communication. Thanks very much! :tu:

Sold Sound Forge Studio and Acid Studio to aallvor!

Prompt payment! Excellent communication!

Thanx aallvor!!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

I bought NI Massive from DCS. Quick and easy. Great deal with a trusted seller. Thanks a lot DCS :phones:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”