Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Youlean Loudness Meter

Youlean wrote:
Lesha wrote:Samo napred! :)
Hvala Lesho! :D
Tvlogig dresheo :phones:

Your story was a good little read, Julijan. It's always interesting to find a bit more about how people come to be where they are, especially when they are in such an unusual niche market as this one. It's nice to see the person behind the product, something all so often missing with the larger faceless companies that surround us every day.

You've done well so far and i'm really looking forward to seeing the end result of Loudness Meter.

mutantdog wrote:Your story was a good little read, Julijan. It's always interesting to find a bit more about how people come to be where they are, especially when they are in such an unusual niche market as this one. It's nice to see the person behind the product, something all so often missing with the larger faceless companies that surround us every day.

You've done well so far and i'm really looking forward to seeing the end result of Loudness Meter.
Thank you! Hopefully end result of Loudness Meter won't be anytime soon since I plan to update it long into a future... :wink:

v1.98 Beta is out now.

Looks like it's mainly a GUI update.

mutantdog wrote:v1.98 Beta is out now.

Looks like it's mainly a GUI update.

Looks nice though! Gonna grab the update when I get home tonight.

How much will the pro version cost, and when will it be available? Will buy it straight away. I have used loads of loudness meters, but this one is the best I think, simple, comprehensive and easy on the eyes.

The GUI update looks super slick!

Hermetech Mastering wrote:How much will the pro version cost, and when will it be available? Will buy it straight away. I have used loads of loudness meters, but this one is the best I think, simple, comprehensive and easy on the eyes.
Sorry for late reply.

Thanks for the support! It should be available for purchase very soon (weeks).
I can't speak about pricing yet. :)

MogwaiBoy wrote:The GUI update looks super slick!
Thanks! :D

The new GUI looks nice but I still prefer the old verson (1.5.0), because the numbers are large :D

amfd3423 wrote:The new GUI looks nice but I still prefer the old verson (1.5.0), because the numbers are large :D
There will be option to set text size in the future versions. ;)

What new features will the Pro version bring?

Is there a comparison list anywhere that explains what the exact differences will be between the Pro and Free versions?

jackson881 wrote:What new features will the Pro version bring?

Is there a comparison list anywhere that explains what the exact differences will be between the Pro and Free versions?
There will be on the new website page tommorow.

Youlean wrote: There will be on the new website page tommorow.
Great! Can't wait to find out about the features and price.

jackson881 wrote:
Youlean wrote: There will be on the new website page tommorow.
Great! Can't wait to find out about the features and price.
You can already see the Pro features in the free one, but they are greyed out.
It's easy if you know how

Return to “Effects”