iLok you out for no reason! A warning.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dasheesh wrote:
wagtunes wrote: Where do you find the time to make music?
This wags, is the root problem of a pc.

On the other hand, you can actually work on your computer and are not treated like a 12 yr. old by the company you bought your computer from.
Well, I don't know. I'm on PC and I've recorded close to 300 songs in the last 3 years so I've got no problem making music.

I've had similar issues with system based copy protection. I always use the USB option now. Don't have any issues.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Keep pumping it out Wags. I’m told that’s what it takes. Just keep throwing content out into the world.

... if that sounds tragic and remorseful, and frustrated it is, but it’s also regretfully the truth.

Dasheesh wrote:Keep pumping it out Wags. I’m told that’s what it takes. Just keep throwing content out into the world.

... if that sounds tragic and remorseful, and frustrated it is, but it’s also regretfully the truth.
Except I do this because I love music, not to get more content into the world.

Sorry that you're so cynical about everything. Must be miserable inside your head.

wagtunes wrote:
Dasheesh wrote:Keep pumping it out Wags. I’m told that’s what it takes. Just keep throwing content out into the world.

Sorry that you're so cynical about everything. Must be miserable inside your head.
Well, I don't like this fake content fueled world we’ve created, and I generally don’t like people much, but as long as I have enough alcohol I’m still smiling. Thanks for your concern tho. Mental health is important. :D

Dasheesh wrote:
wagtunes wrote:

Well, I don't like this fake content fueled world we’ve created, and I generally don’t like people much, but as long as I have enough alcohol I’m still smiling. Thanks for your concern tho. Mental health is important. :D
Well, that explains a lot.

I'll pray for you.

2ZrgE wrote:
SLiC wrote:You can stop automatic windows updates by switching your internet connection to metered connection.
Just disable the Windows update service. :lol:
Yall know you can turn off updates on windows 10 pro right? That free upgrade and regular whatever edition they got is full on slave mode unless you get down deep and f*ck with the stuff they wish you didnt hahahaha

Edit: can of worms best left shut.

DELETE * FROM kvrForum WHERE forum.post LIKE '%ilok%';

mcbpete wrote:DELETE * FROM kvrForum WHERE forum.post LIKE '%ilok%';
Problems are real and complaints totally justified. It's another f$$kup by Pace and Microsoft. So get off of your high horse.
No signature here!

Except for I've over a hundred iLok protected plugins and have upgraded my system over the years from Windows 7 -> 10 (including *all* yearly builds of the latter OS) without any problems. And I don't like horses. Or heights.

Yea its fine til it aint and when it aint its hell. Hope your lucks stays man...

Armagibbon wrote:
2ZrgE wrote:
SLiC wrote:You can stop automatic windows updates by switching your internet connection to metered connection.
Just disable the Windows update service. :lol:
Yall know you can turn off updates on windows 10 pro right? That free upgrade and regular whatever edition they got is full on slave mode unless you get down deep and f*ck with the stuff they wish you didnt hahahaha
I do have my home network set to metered (unless Win 10 has changed it back, haven't changed it in a while). However, I work in three different offices and sometimes visit others, not to mention friends' houses, cafes, and so on. There's no way to set all wireless connections to metered by default, so eventually it downloads without my permission.

Actually I just checked and my home connection that I swore I set to metered was not metered. I don't know if I didn't set it properly or if Win 10 reverted it. I just set it back, so let's see if it stays that way.

twitewhite wrote: Actually I just checked and my home connection that I swore I set to metered was not metered. I don't know if I didn't set it properly or if Win 10 reverted it. I just set it back, so let's see if it stays that way.
My taskbar was set to disappear and windows set it back to standard-fixed and the video(film)-graphics where not longer controlled by Nvidia but W10.
..okok it's just a minor thing but it can be that some things go back to "standard-setting"
- WonderEcho -

mcbpete wrote:Except for I've over a hundred iLok protected plugins and have upgraded my system over the years from Windows 7 -> 10 (including *all* yearly builds of the latter OS) without any problems. And I don't like horses. Or heights.
Seven pages ago...
imrae wrote:Weird, by this point in an iLok thread we usually have some people pop up saying it has never happened to them and is therefore absolutely fine

Return to “Instruments”