Air Boom

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Kinda liked using Boom when I had Pro Tools. It does have drag and drop midi, doesn’t it? But it doesn’t have multi out (I don’t think).

Anyone use this? Likes or dislikes?

No drag 'n' drop MIDI and no multi outs - just a stereo pair. It's a very simple drum machine but it does sound good and it has a very quick and easy workflow. I would say it's a good complement to other, more fully-featured drum machines.

For what it is, it's good, and I for one like it.

boom is ok, if you have more $ just take a look at D16 Drumazon / Nepheton / Nithonat , they are just better.

Thanks, guys. I downloaded the demo this morning - and if I were to get this free with PT, I’d use it. But without the drag-and-drop and multi-out - and the small UI, it wouldn’t be worth even the $49 on-sale price - to me. Love the sound, though. :tu:

Boom now available as VST

Cheap at the moment, It seems kinda average upon demoing, not bad, just a bit average... no individual outs it seems, so is it worth $19? Might be useful?? the pitching of the drums seems better than many sample based jobbys... Does one really need any more 808 and 909 sampled drums!?

is it GAS when we buy chewing gum and chocolate at the supermarket counter?

https://www.pluginboutique.com/products/3889-Boom

Return to “Instruments”