Delay like MANNY MARROQUIN with effects of delay signal?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i wanted to put it up on sale but i kinda like that you can adjust the delayed signal with

- REVERB (ok this is not needed as i would not use it and mix with my SEND reverbs)
- DISTORTION
- DOUBLER
- PHASER

i mostly use ECHOBOY but it doesnt have these nice delay effects features :). Replika XT seems to be the worthy purchase but it seems you can only choose 1 FX for the delayed signal while in MARROQUIN you can turn those on all together,
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Check out Blue Cat Audio's Later Replies.

I like to setup multi-effects in my DAW. Routing and effect choices are endless. Blue Cat Patchwork is an option to use plugins I already have. I can combine in it all the effects in one insert effect slot in my DAW.

It’s a great delay. I like the Manny series, it’s unlike the others where despite their quality, tend to leave the training wheels on. This series doesn’t do that. Instead it offers you a relatively standard set of high level processes, with their own twist.

So why would you be wanting to get rid of it??

Tone2 MultiFX is 4 insert effect (all effects which you request and more) chain contained in a delayed-feedback loop

https://www.tone2.com/multi-fx.html

But I'd look at using your own busses as delayed feedback loops with your own choice of plugins in-line. Much more choice with regard to distortions/reverbs/re-pitchers

Ubermod by Valhalla is quite something IMO. Does'nt stop amazing me.
For endless possibilities there is MXXX costy but it's an unkillable monster with a long future ahead.
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

Return to “Effects”