Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
aaron aardvark
KVRian

1410 posts since 22 Jan, 2011, from near Los Angeles

Postby aaron aardvark; Tue May 22, 2018 9:19 pm 2 songs to check out (will return the favor) as of May 22nd!

I put 2 songs in my music website, though I think you would be most interested in the song on top: "Watch Out For Us", which has some guitar, but mostly synths. The next song down ("I Need You (too)") is more guitar oriented, but has synths. Please tell me how you like the music, and how it can be improved, and I can return the favor if you wish. Here is the link:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... dID=224436
wagtunes
KVRAF

11765 posts since 8 Oct, 2014

Postby wagtunes; Wed May 23, 2018 2:36 am Re: 2 songs to check out (will return the favor) as of May 22nd!

"Watch Out For Us" has a definite 80s vibe to it. Vocals reminded me of the B 52s lead male vocalist. Really liked this one. I see you've got a lot of tracks up there. I'll be checking out more of these over time.

Good job!
aaron aardvark
KVRian

1410 posts since 22 Jan, 2011, from near Los Angeles

Postby aaron aardvark; Thu May 24, 2018 10:39 pm Re: 2 songs to check out (will return the favor) as of May 22nd!

wagtunes,
Thank you for the reivew, I appreciate it! The B-52's are one of my favorites. I just reviewed one of your songs.

Moderators: DrApostropheX, Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe