Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kevinsparks wrote:Purchased Supercharger. Couldn't have been faster or easier. Thank you
Can recommend kevinsparks as a reliable and nice guy.

Bought some PA plugins from Lazylefteye. Very smooth and a very good deal. The seller is very responsive and helpful. Totally recommend! :tu:
Trance, Trance Is Life

Sold some PA plugins to hhuang9611 great to deal with.
A very pleasant transaction :tu:

Bought Studio One 3 Pro from josnza. Everything went quick and smooth. Thanks!

Quick, trouble free sale to stephenbaiysha Thank you
"All persons living or dead are purely coincidental." - Vonnegut

Bought PA Black Box HG-2 from dynar, good communication and trustworthy seller, thanks! :tu:

Bought Sugar Bytes Thesys from mikebenson.
Fast & seamless transaction with great communication. Highly recommended, many thanks! :tu:

Sold UVI Falcon and some expansions to taldt33 Super easy and fast transaction - nice person to trade with. Thanks again! :tu:

Bought Xils StiX from Robmobius without any problem and at lightning speed. Absolutely recomment this seller :tu:

Is just bought U-He Repro 1 & 5 and 4 fabfilter plug-ins from nj. Went very smooth, great plugins, good deal, recommended seller!

Just bought iZotope Alloy 2 from the user Joris Blaine. Really fast and smooth transaction. I highly recommend him :D :tu:

I would like to thank epiphaneia for a perfect transaction and a very nice and professional communication. Top seller!

Bought XLN Audio Addictive Keys from musicartist. Great seller, my recommendations!

I would like to thank PolarDubBear for the fast communication and payment!
Top Buyer +++

I just sold NI Monark to kevinsparks. Nice communication and fast payment. Thanks again!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”