One Synth Challenge #110: JuceOPLVSTi by Bruce Sutherland (Taron Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

TheNeverScene wrote:I'd like to request Dexed for OSC 112
... done as OSC #74 !! I did a "funky" track then (in my SC OSC list!). Mix was terrible, but have learnt a lot since then!!

dB

doctorbob wrote:
TheNeverScene wrote:I'd like to request Dexed for OSC 112
... done as OSC #74 !! I did a "funky" track then (in my SC OSC list!). Mix was terrible, but have learnt a lot since then!!

dB
It's one of those classics that should always regurgitate itself from time to time. I never understood it's envelopes, but after Diodow, I might be able to finally figure them out!!
Just a touch of EQ and a tickle of compression

Ahhh, Dexed was one OSC before my first one, haha, interesting! I came in at #75. Yeah, I'd be curious about Dexed, too. :)

Hehe! Mr.T. My first was OSC #61 and done one every month since! Can't remember where my Dexed track came - near the bottom I think! But, it doesn't matter, I enjoyed making a real funky DX-7 like Stevie Wonder like track! He used many many layers to get his funky sounds (found a few multitracks to look at once! :hihi: ).

dB

awe crap! I got stinkin' busy this month and missed the deadline!!! Sorry guys. Didn't mean to insult. Taron. I'm glad it goes you you sir!
Taron wrote:WaHA! :hyper: :hug: ...and AWWWWwwww, danged. Thanks, Jasinski, but it's a wee bit odd, of course. I'm still celebrating with you in my mind: :party: :clap:

Thank you all, anyway, of course, that's awesome! Over the last few months I kind of fell into a hole and am still in the process of digging myself back out. This feels really wonderful and gives me a nice little boost, thanks a whole lot! :tu:
Congrats to all, of course! I can't believe how many great tracks you all made with this synth, as I wrote already. One of my favorite voting sessions. :phones:

I PASS ON THE PRICE...happy pickings for the remaining top 5! ;)
THANKS, BJ, as usual, of course...that never goes without saying! You just always ROCK! 8)

Is there a reason why Taron seem to win most of these? :?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote:Is there a reason why Taron seem to win most of these? :?
Nah, pure chance :D

zarf wrote:
Nah, pure chance :D
By absolute, complete and utter pure chance :hihi:

Because he is that good! An analogy about "Cream Rising" comes to mind. :)

So no conspiracy then :D
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2R8mNPMFhA
Congratulations, congratulations
Well done, my friend, you've done it again
You've gone and broken another heart
Yeah, you've torn it apart

Halonmusic wrote:So no conspiracy then :D
There's always a conspiracy :hihi:

doctorbob wrote:
Halonmusic wrote:So no conspiracy then :D
There's always a conspiracy :hihi:
:hihi:

Return to “Instruments”