Fuse Audio Labs releases the F-59 Classic Guitar Amp Emulation Plugin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fuse Audio Labs presents the F-59 Classic Guitar Amp Emulation Plugin

Available for Mac OS and Windows in AAX, AU, VST2.4 and VST3 in 32 and 64 bits.

ON SALE FOR $29 USD UNTIL JUNE 23RD! (REGULAR $59 USD)

ABOUT THE F-59

The F-59 is a recreation of the '58 – '60 era classic that set the course for decades of guitar amplification technology. Offering a wide range of tones the plugin tries to stay true to the original vibe while adding some convenient features in the digital domain.

The F-59 comprises a faithful emulation of both preamplifier channels, the legendary tone stack network as well as the power amplifier including the revision A presence filter feedback circuit. A cabinet simulation and a linear level control have been added to meet the demands of ITB work flow. The cabinet stage can be bypassed for use with your preferred IR or cabinet emulation suite.

Download your fully functional 14-day trial here: https://fuseaudiolabs.de#f59

TRIALS AND PLUGIN ACTIVATION

You can test our plugins without any restrictions for 14 days. Simply click the "Activate Trial" button in the plug-in GUI after the installation to start your trial period. To activate your full license you can purchase a product activation key on our website. The activation key will be sent to you by email once the payment process has been completed, successfully. Click "Activate plug-in..." in the plug-in GUI or the drop down menu below, enter your email and product activation key and hit the "Activate" button to proceed.

FAQS AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT

An overview of Frequently Asked Questions can be found under the following link on our website

https://fuseaudiolabs.de/#faq

Our tech support can be reached via the following link

https://fuseaudiolabs.de/#support

Best,
Ray | Fuse Audio Labs

.. seriously? Nobody?`

Guys, this is 29$ intro price and it sounds superb. I'm not too fond of the built in cabinet emulation but with 3rd party cabinets it's an absolute pearl!

It of course works well without the cabinet on various other sources too.. synths, bass, drums etc.

Anyhow, basically what I'm sayin here is: BUMP!!!
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

Thanks for the bump! Failed to see this before! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Purchased now, will check out later... ;-)
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

So is this a Tweed Deluxe?

Sorry, don't know amps that well...

I'm no great Fender expert either but I think it's a Bassman

I think you must be right - a '59 Bassman...

it sounds gorgeous b.t.w. - as had to be expected
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Instant purchase for me…

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

For me too - the Cassette thing was a bit special - but who would not be all over this one?

The next plugin is in the pipeline already
I remember you mentioned working on a flanger pedal emu.

Fair chance it is the one in the pipeline?

Just chiming in to say that the 3D render looks beautiful :)

jens wrote:For me too - the Cassette thing was a bit special - but who would not be all over this one?
Sure a bit special, but I felt young again when I turned up the high eq, brought back a lot of memories ;) and even though I really own a lot of amp simulators, I'll buy the F-59, not only but also because it sounds good on other instruments as well, as bmanic mentioned.

If this is a Bassman it doesn't sound very much at all like the Plugin Alliance Fender Bassman, but perhaps the differences just come from emulation quality or the specific unit they had at hand...

Liero wrote:If this is a Bassman it doesn't sound very much at all like the Plugin Alliance Fender Bassman, but perhaps the differences just come from emulation quality or the specific unit they had at hand...
Hi Liero,

The F-59 emulates a different amp ('58-'60 era, while the bx_bassdude is an emulation of the early '60s amp). I haven't compared them side-by-side, but it's no surprise they sound different given they are based on different circuits.

Best,
Ray

This sounds really good. Using it into S-Gears Cabs and FX gives good results. Didn't think I was in need of another amp sim but then again :)

First impressions are positive. Any other opinions out there?
'He craved immortality so much, he was prepared to die for it.'

Ray, Tweed Twin?
'He craved immortality so much, he was prepared to die for it.'

Return to “Effects”