Synthstrom audible deluge

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This thing is amazing guys. I got mine from the first pre-order.. is everything I ever wanted

http://www.synthstrom.com/mobile/delugeorder.html

Congratulations!

Please keep on write your findings (good and bad) here! I'm not on the fence yet - but it's definitely on the radar.

/C
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

For the love of god. This thread needs a bump.

Bought a Deluge a couple of days ago. At first I was a bit skeptical but after Red Means Recording made a video on it I couldn't resist. Man... oh man... this thing is absolutely incredible. I'm still very new to it but if you have any questions I'd gladly do my best to answer them.

/C
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

I've had one for a while too. It's D hardware I've always dreamed of and more. Just glanced on the surface, I haven't even scratched it. So many possibilities, I feel ashamed I don't put it to better use

im II <- this close to pulling the trigger on one of these. i went so far as adding it to the basket...but the sticker shock made me back out again.

ill most likely order one in a week or 2 when i get a few more bucks in my account. im only on the fence because im definitely getting a neutron as soon as i can.
ImageImageImage

well....i pulled the trigger.

now to just wait for shipping.
ImageImageImage

chaosWyrM wrote:well....i pulled the trigger.

now to just wait for shipping.
Congratulations - best time spent waiting is really to watch a lot of YT videos. Lots of things that you can do isn't fully explained in the manual.

/C

expecting delivery any minute now.....2 days earlier than estimated. pretty good....except i need to go out and get some cables....which i had planned on doing tomorrow. s'ok...i can cannibalize from somewhere else for a day.
ImageImageImage

I absolutely do not need one of these, but I agree that it looks amazing!
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

soooo....yeah.

this thing is pretty incredible. ive only been messing about with it for a few hours, but its very very intuitive. it doesnt take much to get up and running, and for the most part things seem to be logically laid out and implemented.

i do seem to be having an issue with midi control of soft synths. it works well for hardware...but i cant seem to get fl studio to use just 1 channel per vst.....it outputs on everything or nothing, regardless of what channel i have the deluge set to output on.

so right now....i cant have a pattern for microtonic and another one for repro-1. all midi tracks from the deluge go to whatever vst i have in focus or if i dont have one in focus...all of them.
ImageImageImage

chaosWyrM wrote:soooo....yeah.

this thing is pretty incredible. ive only been messing about with it for a few hours, but its very very intuitive. it doesnt take much to get up and running, and for the most part things seem to be logically laid out and implemented.

i do seem to be having an issue with midi control of soft synths. it works well for hardware...but i cant seem to get fl studio to use just 1 channel per vst.....it outputs on everything or nothing, regardless of what channel i have the deluge set to output on.

so right now....i cant have a pattern for microtonic and another one for repro-1. all midi tracks from the deluge go to whatever vst i have in focus or if i dont have one in focus...all of them.
well that was stupid. setting the channel settings in the midi out section or the instrument settings doesnt work (which would be the obvious thing to do) you need this...a squirreled away setting that seems to do what the obvious setting should do but doesnt.

but yay! i now have soft synths and hw synths all synced up and running properly on their own sequences.

https://www.image-line.com/support/flst ... l_channels

Lock Controller Notes to Instrument Channels

ImageImageImage

Just in case
- Deluge OS v2 is available ;)
https://www.facebook.com/synthstromaudi ... 0089244490
...absolutely love it!

wont be done for a while....but heres a little sneak peek at the firmware 2.1 update.

synthstrom guys are just killing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqIraokbrYg
ImageImageImage

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”