Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
bharris22
KVRian

1337 posts since 2 Mar, 2010

Postby bharris22; Fri May 25, 2018 2:36 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Does anyone know when the Synapse Audio sale on The Legend ends?
Tappistry
KVRian

640 posts since 2 Aug, 2017, from San Diego, CA

Postby Tappistry; Fri May 25, 2018 2:39 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

woggle wrote:
Mushy Mushy wrote:Hi Eric,

I notice Polyverse just announced a summer sale.

Do you know if there is an upgrade to the full bundle available? I’m looking to upgrade from iWish.

I did ask them direct but they didn’t reply but maybe this is something you offer though.

be interested how you go - I have gatekeeper. How do you find iWish? Manipulator looks pretty good as well

Is the interface for Gatekeeper resizable? I've been trying to discern that from the screenshots, but it doesn't appear so ...
simmo75
KVRian

786 posts since 25 Mar, 2016, from Seattle

Postby simmo75; Fri May 25, 2018 2:42 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Tappistry wrote:
woggle wrote:

Do you know if there is an upgrade to the full bundle available? I’m looking to upgrade from iWish.

I did ask them direct but they didn’t reply but maybe this is something you offer though.

be interested how you go - I have gatekeeper. How do you find iWish? Manipulator looks pretty good as well

Is the interface for Gatekeeper resizable? I've been trying to discern that from the screenshots, but it doesn't appear so ...

It’s a big GUI.
escalona
KVRist

37 posts since 15 Jan, 2018, from Portland, OR USA

Postby escalona; Fri May 25, 2018 3:28 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Feelshallright wrote:You should contact Izotope. I wrote to them a couple of weeks ago about the Vocalsynth 2 upgrade, they told me to wait for the release. That's when I found out yesterday that I got a free upgrade to Creative Suite. I already had MPB 1, upgraded to MPB 2, then upgraded to O8N2 bundle. I already owned some of the products of the Creative Suite.

I own everything you do, advanced everything, I'm only missing one component of the CreativeSuite, been an iZotope user for years, blahblahblah... I wrote to them and they told me I can upgrade to Creative Suite for $199 (Stutter and VocalSynth2).
Not only this is not worthy, but also I feel absolutely disrespected. I'm ready to put my entire account for sale. Not to talk about the insane amount of poorly targeted email ("upgrade to this product that you already own"). In my account you can access coupons for products I already own (a list of 20 -TWENTY- possible upgrades I already have, for which I keep getting a $#¡tload of emails every week).Their customer support is quick and responsive but man... this is way too frustrating. Sorry but I'm done with iZotope until they clean up their mess.
BluesMuse
KVRer

15 posts since 15 Dec, 2014

Postby BluesMuse; Fri May 25, 2018 4:09 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

I own everything you do, advanced everything, I'm only missing one component of the CreativeSuite, been an iZotope user for years, blahblahblah... I wrote to them and they told me I can upgrade to Creative Suite for $199 (Stutter and VocalSynth2).
[/quote]

Yep. Same for me- own it all except VocalSynth. Their "offer" was the $199 upgrade I already had in my account. :x :evil:
mgw38
KVRian

890 posts since 26 Jul, 2015, from Philadelphia

Postby mgw38; Fri May 25, 2018 4:24 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

bharris22 wrote:Does anyone know when the Synapse Audio sale on The Legend ends?

Email only said "end of May sale".
Tappistry
KVRian

640 posts since 2 Aug, 2017, from San Diego, CA

Postby Tappistry; Fri May 25, 2018 5:35 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

simmo75 wrote:
Tappistry wrote:
woggle wrote:

It’s a big GUI.

It appears so! I Wish :hihi: they offered demos on their website.
bharris22
KVRian

1337 posts since 2 Mar, 2010

Postby bharris22; Fri May 25, 2018 7:10 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

mgw38 wrote:
bharris22 wrote:Does anyone know when the Synapse Audio sale on The Legend ends?

Email only said "end of May sale".

Thanks!
simmo75
KVRian

786 posts since 25 Mar, 2016, from Seattle

Postby simmo75; Fri May 25, 2018 7:24 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Tappistry wrote:
simmo75 wrote:
Tappistry wrote:
woggle wrote:

It’s a big GUI.

Nice :lol:
You’re a real word Manipulator!
pekbro
KVRAF

1793 posts since 29 Sep, 2010, from Maui

Postby pekbro; Fri May 25, 2018 8:07 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

simmo75 wrote:
Tappistry wrote:
simmo75 wrote:
Tappistry wrote:
woggle wrote:

It’s a big GUI.

Nice :lol:
You’re a real word Manipulator!

*They do have demos, I downloaded the gate demo yesterday. I believe they’re under support downloads.
*I wish is the only one without a demo currently...
Last edited by pekbro on Fri May 25, 2018 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mushy Mushy
KVRAF

9339 posts since 6 Sep, 2008

Postby Mushy Mushy; Fri May 25, 2018 9:55 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Uncle E wrote:Unfortunately, we are not able to sell Polyverse Bundle Upgrades.

Ok no problem. Thanks for checking.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"
LGK_Dude
KVRian

934 posts since 30 Dec, 2005

Postby LGK_Dude; Fri May 25, 2018 11:56 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Looking for advice on my izotope situation. I actually purchased the music production bundle 2 from jrrshop a while ago, but have not yet registered it. I see some of the products have been upgraded like neutron, ozone, and now VocalSynth. If I register my bundle now, would I get automatic upgrades to the latest versions of the software? Or would it now be best to wait and hope they come out with a music production bundle 3 with some sort of grace period upgrade?
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads
Uncle E
KVRAF

9958 posts since 21 Nov, 2000, from Southern California

Postby Uncle E; Sat May 26, 2018 12:43 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

LGK_Dude wrote:Looking for advice on my izotope situation. I actually purchased the music production bundle 2 from jrrshop a while ago, but have not yet registered it. I see some of the products have been upgraded like neutron, ozone, and now VocalSynth. If I register my bundle now, would I get automatic upgrades to the latest versions of the software? Or would it now be best to wait and hope they come out with a music production bundle 3 with some sort of grace period upgrade?

It looks like Ozone 8, Neutron 2, and Music Production Suite were all released on October 5 of last year, while RX 6 was released April 20 of last year. Maybe you could wait for new versions of any of those if you don't need what's currently in it right away?
LGK_Dude
KVRian

934 posts since 30 Dec, 2005

Postby LGK_Dude; Sat May 26, 2018 1:12 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Uncle E wrote:
LGK_Dude wrote:Looking for advice on my izotope situation. I actually purchased the music production bundle 2 from jrrshop a while ago, but have not yet registered it. I see some of the products have been upgraded like neutron, ozone, and now VocalSynth. If I register my bundle now, would I get automatic upgrades to the latest versions of the software? Or would it now be best to wait and hope they come out with a music production bundle 3 with some sort of grace period upgrade?

It looks like Ozone 8, Neutron 2, and Music Production Suite were all released on October 5 of last year, while RX 6 was released April 20 of last year. Maybe you could wait for new versions of any of those if you don't need what's currently in it right away?

Yeah, that Makes sense, but I was unsure if izotope does “grace period upgrades” if you register older products. I guess they do?
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads
Uncle E
KVRAF

9958 posts since 21 Nov, 2000, from Southern California

Postby Uncle E; Sat May 26, 2018 1:13 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

I do not know if they will give you the latest version. My guess is they would since Music Production Bundles don't exist anymore.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)