Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

some of the comments made me make a short walkthrough for the Dubstep XP... audio demos can be misleading. Have fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVkN40JoMI0

thx

OK, now I want this expansion. Indeed, when played out of the dubstep context, this changes everything. Thank you very much for this video ! The presets sound incredible as usual !!
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

This is what I meant! The name of the expansion only demonstrates an example. Using it, opens the door to different genres, not only Dubstep. Never let an expansions‘ name affect your creativity! In short: There will never exist any preset in this world which is outdated.

DJErmac wrote:OK, now I want this expansion. Indeed, when played out of the dubstep context, this changes everything. Thank you very much for this video ! The presets sound incredible as usual !!
Yes, these walkthrough videos are really useful.
Even a small flash of enlightenment brings clarity into the darkness! :tu:

hvyen wrote:This is what I meant! The name of the expansion only demonstrates an example. Using it, opens the door to different genres, not only Dubstep. Never let an expansions‘ name affect your creativity! In short: There will never exist any preset in this world which is outdated.
Yep, good luck using dubstep wobbles in a non-dubstep genre and making it sound like is not dubstep.

Back in the day the banks that were delivered by Korg, Roland, Yamaha & others, inside their hardware synths, defined the music of the next years to come.

Now days, the banks (no matter how much time they get to be done, just to bloat a pack with drum kits that are impossible to prelisten or customize and redundant samples and wavetables) only reflect music and sounds from the past, not even the present because it takes months to make them and music changes faster than ever.

Hi sorry for re-asking, but how do I import a wavetable?

Are there wavetable formats from serum, blofeld or others importable?

Or do I just to have import the sample, let's say afilter sweep, and then Avenger will split it to a wavetable?

What are your recommendations for this? What samplerate, single-cycle-length?

Thanks and sorry, if reasked :)

PS Can I multi-wavetable for different keys within one oscillator?

sircuit wrote: Yep, good luck using dubstep wobbles in a non-dubstep genre and making it sound like is not dubstep.
Why not? It does not have to be the wobbles but certain sounds can be used very well for other genres. Many dubstep sounds can be heard in various EDM songs. Even cinematic benefits from dubstep sounds and the drumkits can be used for other genres as well. This applies to all xps.

- WonderEcho -

msvs wrote:some of the comments made me make a short walkthrough for the Dubstep XP... audio demos can be misleading. Have fun!

thanks so much manuel, this got me also quite interested in A dubstep preset XP.

im still no fan in ANY xp with too many sequences though. im always sad to see a folder with 5-10 pads only etc. would be cool to include more of each category instead of too many sequences. just nitpicking maybe.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

msvs wrote:
Wavegem wrote:
msvs wrote:We force no one to buy. Even if we would charge 150€ per expansion, its up to you to purchase or not. Avenger is an open system, you do not need expansions at all if you dont want. Or you buy third party stuff if you like them.
30€ will NEVER happen, its over 3 month of daily work to do such a pack. Its always interesting here how people think to know what the best suiting price for a product is they do not even own. You forgot to mention, that if we lower the price to 30€ we would sell tons more and earn endless money! :roll:
You really spent 3 months full time building these????
yes. The Cinematic 2 I am working on is taking 6 months already. Some SQ presets take me one WHOLE working day from 8am to 10pm. Not kidding. And I am a quick worker, since I know EVERYTHING in Avenger. Then Drumkit creation several weeks, multisampling, wavetables, Macro assignments (!) etc. And in the end one more >3 weeks of demo arrangement and video.
Like Hyven said, its not just a simple virus or spire bank. I could make 3 of these per month. But an Avenger XP is more, than just some lead and pad presets.
Fully true! And lots of respect! Your presets are really top pro and complete as a product.
Creating professional presets takes lots of inspiration, devotion and craftsmanship.
And as hvyen says also, it doesn't so there. Promoting the product is the next thing. Creating a demo song, demo video and artwork to get the product sold.
Many people are so spoiled and dont understand what it takes.
My sounddesign: Synth1/Ex5/D-50 patches https://goo.gl/zE3pkk
My stuff: W10x64i7 15" laptop, Reaper/Cantabile3+Synth1+Avenger on stage+NordStage2+Samson Graphite 49
Loving new VPS Avenger! Check my skins! https://goo.gl/MBNJHj

Hey guys just to let you know I am selling all of my avenger expansions if anybody is interested I can give you a good deal on a bundle price I have all of them up until edm2. Dm me

msvs wrote:some of the comments made me make a short walkthrough for the Dubstep XP... audio demos can be misleading. Have fun!

What awesome drums!

Question about modulation:
I know on the MOD & PITCH envelopes that I can turn the Sync to "Off" to unlink it from the project tempo,
but is there a way to unlink the Step Seq and the Arp from the project temp and assign it a BPM value ?
Reaper (win), i7-7700k, 16GB

Wavegem wrote:Hey guys just to let you know I am selling all of my avenger expansions if anybody is interested I can give you a good deal on a bundle price I have all of them up until edm2. Dm me
DM sent...

Return to “Instruments”