Zynaptiq SUBSPACE, new reverb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Subspace

"SUBSPACE is a lush sounding and totally streamlined reverb plugin. It is based on the allpass reverb module found in our acclaimed MORPH 2, WORMHOLE and ADAPTIVERB plugins, and features just two controls: a switch that selects one of four presets, and a dry-wet control. Adding (inter-)stellar reverb to your sound was never easier! SUBSPACE is free ... and available exclusively to Zynaptiq newsletter subscribers."

This is a pretty nice little reverb, good sounding an efficient, albeit totally barebones.
I like it :tu: Yes it uses iLok, soft activation is available...

*edited for hax...
Last edited by pekbro on Sat May 26, 2018 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pekbro wrote:*Apparently you can get it by sending a blank email to "confirm_subscribe@zynaptiq.com"
Yes, it's working. I just got mine.
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Got mine too. Downloading now.
-Lost

not worth downloading - just has 4 presets with no adjustments

woggle wrote:not worth downloading - just has 4 presets with no adjustments
I expected a bit more too. I also notice the mix controls behavior is odd. Sometimes the wet sound disappears and then the dry sound fades in and then both is playing...

marzelli wrote:
woggle wrote:not worth downloading - just has 4 presets with no adjustments
I expected a bit more too. I also notice the mix controls behavior is odd. Sometimes the wet sound disappears and then the dry sound fades in and then both is playing...
I've uninstalled it - was a very large download for such a simple plugin

The C preset sounds very nice, specially if you are into ambient music.

Yup, the presentation alone feels pretty underwhelming so far. Black screen, 4 buttons, wet/dry, "send mode", and that's about it. Truly feels like a "can you rip that module out and wrap it in some sort of interface? We need a newsletter incentive" style plugin.

Haven't actually tried it on real material yet, so who knows, maybe it will be useful for something. Just running a 2-channel sine wave through it shows all sorts of modulation going on. The 4 buttons seem to affect the frequency and the amplitude of the modulation mostly.

And for that, they just HAD to issue iLok licenses... couldn't just make it a free plugin.
Betcha most of that size factor is due to PACE. (macOS: Subspace.vst 29.0 MB, Superior Drummer 3.vst 28.9 MB)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Confucamus.

Funny how much more appreciative everyone on the Cakewalk forum are compared to KVR. This thread is nothing but complaints and negativity...but I'm really glad I decided to check it out anyway instead of listening to the nay-sayers. NIce verb sounds for a freebie! Thanks for the heads up, pekbro. :tu:

Russell Grand wrote:Funny how much more appreciative everyone on the Cakewalk forum are compared to KVR. This thread is nothing but complaints and negativity...but I'm really glad I decided to check it out anyway instead of listening to the nay-sayers. NIce verb sounds for a freebie! Thanks for the heads up, pekbro. :tu:
there's a cost in downloading and installing the plugin and quite reasonably people expect the cost to at least equal the value. Costs are in in net charges and time, value is in what qualities the plugin brings. My view, and not just me, is that the costs exceed the value. That is not a universal judgement, others may employ a different calculus, but for me that's the way it worked out - not worth the time.

Just calling it like I see it, but I respect your viewpoint.

not showing up for me in Live 10.0.1 64 bit??

Anyone else come across this problem?

It’s a taste of Adaptiverb, sheer divinity.

Hey guys,

we do indeed currently provide a reverb plugin to our newsletter subscribers, free of charge.

It is streamlined to the max - no controls. Why? Because it sounds great without tweaking.
If you think a reverb can not be good if it doesn't have a gazillion sliders then...well...I guess it's not for you then.

Plus, of course, you can buy a more elaborate reverb from us at any time.

The "blank email" thing is NOT how it's supposed to work. That method is for existing subscribers and was emailed to them privately. We'll be cleaning up these incomplete transactions after a while I'd guess...

If you want to use the reverb and had NOT previously subscribed to our newsletter – you can go the official route and subscribe to our newsletter easily whenever you download a trial or register a purchased plugin :-)

Best,
denis @zynaptiq
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

Havok wrote:not showing up for me in Live 10.0.1 64 bit??

Anyone else come across this problem?
Mac or Windows? VST 2 or VST 3? If Mac: AU? If Mac, which OS version exactly? If on High Sierra, maybe a reboot will help – for some reason that is needed for a bunch of plugins on HS.

Best,
d
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

Return to “Effects”