Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Ableton Live Lite 9 from Soundwise, everything went great, would buy again.

Purchased Sonimus - Britson from HcDoom. Excellent transaction with great communication and follow up with a semi complex Sonimus license transfer process. Thanks.

nachenko was the perfect buyer of my Iris 2 license.
my newest sounds:
https://soundcloud.com/the-das-kaput

Cakewalk by BandLab, Komplete 13, Maschine 2 (MKI & Jam), Fathom Synth, Guitars, Jam Origin MIDI Guitar, EXH Superego+ etc

nice and smooth deal with b-pole ! Will deal with him again with great pleasure :) !

Bought Fabfilter Volcano 2 from awaky, prompt transfer, trustworthy seller, cheers!

Picked up a Plugin Alliance plug from axembler. Got the transfer done fast and kept me in the know... this cat is a pro def good for business!

Sold FM8 to PietW.
Ultrafast and easy transaction !

Bought from AmplifikationVermilion from Electronic1982 . Electronic1982 was great to deal with :tu:
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

mister-rz had really quick communication and passed on a legit NI Transient Master to me at a great price, recommend! @mister-rz

Sold transient master to dpdug, everything was smooth as butter, great buyer highly recommended :tu:

Purchased FabFilter Saturn from awaky and couldn't have asked for a smoother and painless transaction – thanks awaky for being a gentleman and great seller :tu:

Traded Acustica Audio Pink 2 with Zynaptiq Orange Vocoder from taesang. Since Version 4 of OV is around the corner he got in touch with Zynaptiq and made sure, that the license is upgradeable. He was very communicative during the whole trade.

He even asked if registering the UNUSED (!) Serial of OV worked for me, which was the case and I'm very much looking forward to upgrade to Version 4. According to Zynaptiq with the traded license from taesang it should be for free! :hyper:

All in all, he's a very communicative and reliable guy and I wouldn't hesitate to buying from (or trading with) him again! Thanks taesang! :tu:

YourMasters wrote:Traded Acustica Audio Pink 2 with Zynaptiq Orange Vocoder from taesang. Since Version 4 of OV is around the corner he got in touch with Zynaptiq and made sure, that the license is upgradeable. He was very communicative during the whole trade.

He even asked if registering the UNUSED (!) Serial of OV worked for me, which was the case and I'm very much looking forward to upgrade to Version 4. According to Zynaptiq with the traded license from taesang it should be for free! :hyper:

All in all, he's a very communicative and reliable guy and I wouldn't hesitate to buying from (or trading with) him again! Thanks taesang! :tu:

he is so incredible. gentle, detailed...
Highly highly Recommendations!!!

Bought FM8 from KVR-User " gueims" . Very fast and uncomplicated. I would buy something from him again.
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

I bought Native Instruments Sunburst Electric from JJ_Jettflow. It was a very pleasant experience that I would repeat.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”