Focusrite Plugin Collective

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Exponential Audio: R2

Fazortan ans syntorus are great as well.

virtualpt wrote:
ians wrote:Nice to have that 50% off code as well for D16. What do people recommend?
Decimort 2 or Antresol
Unless you want to replicate a real space, Toraverb 2 is a lush sounding creative verb.

Thanks for the replies. Got Lush. Might demo the new reverb & Decimort
'and when we got bored, we'd have a world war...'

very nice delay. ugly as sin, but friggin sharp. I like the filter alot - bucket brigaders should be happy. they should make a dedicated filter plugin.

ians wrote:Thanks for the replies. Got Lush. Might demo the new reverb & Decimort
Last year and the year before it was on sale for $49 so even with 50% off not a good deal.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

(By the way, if you want a delay from D16 with less features but a great sound, you may want to check out Repeater)

virtualpt wrote:
ians wrote:Nice to have that 50% off code as well for D16. What do people recommend?
Decimort 2 or Antresol
Those are the two I use the most.

this seems like a good occasion to get tekturon...

I wonder if it's as heavy on the cpu as its sibling sigmund is?

Debutante wrote:very nice delay. ugly as sin, but friggin sharp. I like the filter alot - bucket brigaders should be happy. they should make a dedicated filter plugin.
Ugly? Obviously to each their own but I just don't see it. In my opinion it's a sexy GUI :hihi: I only wish it had the ability to resize it like the plugs in d16's Silver Line collection. It's huge on my monitor!

tibenmik wrote:PSA: Plugin Collective offer for May 2018 is the Sigmund delay FX by D16 (link)
May and June. Nothing new until July 5th.

"Free Sigmund effect and 50% discount off D16’s current product palette from 3 May to 5 July."

Hello,

Bought the Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 March of 2018. I have yet to register it. I did sign up for an account but did not ask to receive the newsletter.

From what I understand when I register the 2i4 I will be entitled to a free plugin and currently the Sigmund D16 which looks interesting enough is being offered. I have till July 5 to deicide. Should I get the D16 or wait for a possible better offer?

Kalamata Kid wrote:Hello,

Bought the Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 March of 2018. I have yet to register it. I did sign up for an account but did not ask to receive the newsletter.

From what I understand when I register the 2i4 I will be entitled to a free plugin and currently the Sigmund D16 which looks interesting enough is being offered. I have till July 5 to deicide. Should I get the D16 or wait for a possible better offer?
You will get all the free plugins from the time you register, not only once. If you register now, you will get Sigmund and all new offers after that.

shidostrife wrote:
Kalamata Kid wrote:Hello,

You will get all the free plugins from the time you register, not only once. If you register now, you will get Sigmund and all new offers after that.
Wow!!!
Fantastic!!!
Thanks!!!

Must I sign up to receive the newsletter?

Kalamata Kid wrote: Must I sign up to receive the newsletter?
No, just log into your account to see what the latest offer is.

db3 wrote:
Kalamata Kid wrote: Must I sign up to receive the newsletter?
No, just log into your account to see what the latest offer is.
Not mandatory, though it feels nice to be notified :hihi:

Return to “Effects”