Need beta testers for a new DAW

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Finishing Up the Audio Track with wav acid loops. ;-)

Wk

Hello William,

Thanks for sharing and asking. I have no personal interest in your product but I wanted to wish you nothing but good luck and success and good will. I have great respect for people like you who work hard to create something useful for others, even if it's not something I need or want. That's a far better endeavor than creating or contributing nothing and criticizing the work of others.

Best wishes and best of luck with your new DAW and … "may the odds always be in your favor." :tu:

Wow, thanks! :hug:

BIG Wusik SQ200 Update - Beta 68 - Win/MAC

-----------------------------------------------------

May 27 2018 - V0.9.0 BETA 68

- ! new audio tracks - with stream-from-disk and time-stretch code for acid (acidized?) loop files (.wav format). You can add multiple sound/loop files to a single audio track and edit each using the parameter's editor (shift+4 - shift+4). You can also force a non-acid file to be beat-looped by setting how many beats the file has. each audio track can have a group of audio files and those can be reused on other audio tracks, just like instruments. just keep in mind that it will also share all the settings, just like instruments does.
- ! manual updated with the audio track section and some other changes.
- added a delay before starting to scroll longer messages on the lcd.
- fixed, the delete key wasn't working anymore on the piano view.
- piano view update, moving notes around will snap to the current resolution.
- piano view, fixed the bottom area that wasn't updating correctly.
- fixed a problem when going from one section to an empty section or empty track and having the cursor on a bad location.
- fixed, piano-view, using the mouse to scroll notes will change the sequencer time and use it for the next you hit play.
- added another shortcut, ctrl + left and right (when not editing notes) will go up / down on the second measures position.

LawrenceF wrote:Hello William,

Thanks for sharing and asking. I have no personal interest in your product but I wanted to wish you nothing but good luck and success and good will. I have great respect for people like you who work hard to create something useful for others, even if it's not something I need or want. That's a far better endeavor than creating or contributing nothing and criticizing the work of others.

Best wishes and best of luck with your new DAW and … "may the odds always be in your favor." :tu:
+1 :tu:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Doing the installer/uninstallers now. ;-)

Cheers, WilliamK

Interesting; )
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Here we go, I just added the installers to the full versions and below are for the demonstration version. Please, let me know how things are working. :-) Thanks again! :hug:

http://www.wusik.com/wusik%20sq200/down ... taller.exe

http://www.wusik.com/wusik%20sq200/down ... taller.exe

I will work on the OSX version now...

Cheers, WilliamK

Here's the OSX Demonstration Installer

http://www.wusik.com/wusik%20sq200/down ... ration.dmg

Cheers, WilliamK

Also updated the manual with the installer instructions.

http://www.wusik.com/wusik%20sq200/Wusi ... Manual.pdf

Cheers, WilliamK

Updated the files again, full and demo.

Jun 02 2018 - V1.0.0 BETA 04

- Added ALWAYS Grab Keyboard Focus to the main window, even when a plugin window opens and you click on it. You can disable this on the global menu. Currently there's only one drawback, with 32-bits bridged plugins, they will not allow keyboard focus to be kept on the main window.
- Added another keyboard shortcut "K" to disable the behaviour above until you click the main window again.
- Added MIDI Learn option. Now you can assign any MIDI CC input to any parameter of the current selected instrument / audio track. Right Click the Menu button or use Shift + M to open the MIDI Learn menu. The option is saved for the current instrument / audio, and works from parameters that you move with the mouse or that you edit using the Shift + 4 -> Shift + 4 -> Internal Parameter's Editor. The settings are saved on the project file.
- Added Reverse option for audio files, and it can be changed and automated in real-time.
- When deleting a sound/audio track it will check if the sound(s) was(were) copied to the project's folder and delete from there too (only if the copy to project's folder option is enabled).

New Wusik SQ200 Beta, Windows only for now. Will handle the OSX version tomorrow. ;-)

Jun 04 2018 - V1.0.0 BETA 06

- Added range (start/end) selector for Process -> Tranpose and Process -> Velocity.
- Looped tracks will now show that it is actually looping when playing.
- Fixed a problem with the on-screen keyboard when using the mouse to play notes. Also another problem when changing tracks and the previous note getting stuck on the display.
- Fixed a problem with the keyboard focus on FL Studio (when using the plugin version).
- Fixed a problem when playing one section and going to an empty section and crashing when the display was on a track instrument or settings.
- Fixed a problem with duplicated notes.
- Fixed a problem with Process -> Velocity.

Cheers, WilliamK

Updated the manual with info on how keyboard focus works.

http://www.wusik.com/wusik%20sq200/Wusi ... Manual.pdf

Cheers, WilliamK

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”