Zynaptiq SUBSPACE, new reverb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Subspace

zynaptiq wrote:Thank you for the information, we'll investigate – any specific reason for not using VST3?
Ableton unfortunately still doesn't support VST3 yet - Oddly the VST2 version appeared first time in my plugins folder after installing without having to run it in compatibility mode (Ableton 10 & Win 10), and how lovely it sounds too (especially pads through the 'Z' mode 100% wet)!

Yeah, the Z mode (I wonder what THAT stands for...) is great for pads, drones, and other sustained-ish sources. Part of the trick is that it is NOT heavily modulated internally – for that type of sound modulation otherwise can become quite audible (true for all random modulated hall type reverb engines).

The "B" mode is very cool for general purpose "slight live-feel induction" – here, we opted to set the reflection density unusually LOW for a slightly larger than usual "medium room" size; as a result, it has a diffused "slap echoes" flavor that can be surprisingly natural sounding and unobtrusive. Recommend around15-20% wet at most.
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

By the way, Zynaptiq never send unnecessary information if you subscribe to their newsletter. Great company indeed.

Just would like to know about a request made some time ago.
Its re: Adaptiverb’s Snapshots.
Would it be possible to have, say 12 instead of 5?
Best!

Thank you for a great sounding freebie!

Just got signed up for the newsletter and installing the VST now. I am a serial (ab)user when it comes to Reverbs and Delays in my projects. Hoping to make full use of what looks to be an interesting reverb plugin. :D

Thanks @zynaptiq for this kind gesture. :tu:

This is a great sounding little plugin. Z is very fun to play with!

I‘d like to say thank you as well!

You're absolutely welcome, glad that you're enjoying it!
nordickvr wrote:Just would like to know about a request made some time ago.
Its re: Adaptiverb’s Snapshots.
Would it be possible to have, say 12 instead of 5?
Best!
More snapshots for AV are technically not a big deal, and yes, we have those on our list. The trickiest thing about that is to make space for them in the UI...still trying to figure that one out. You know, I'd like to keep the look as cool as it is when adding stuff, so I will have to move some other stuff around, adapt graphics etc. I'll figure something out.

More generally speaking, we'll be circling back to – amongst others – ADAPTIVERB as soon as we have the ORANGE VOCODER IV out – which is QUITE the beast in terms of new UI functionality we have to test/optimize, and in terms of parameters (last count was somewhere around 200 (!!)). It's also very time-consuming to create this plugin as it's just so much fun that we keep getting distracted just playing with it :-)

The next already planned and MUCH requested feature is a lock button for the dry/wet mix, LIVE mode and PREVIEW mode (basically: for all the stuff that you do NOT want to change when stepping through presets) – this one is pretty clear and straight forward, we're using lock functionality all over the place in ORANGE VOCODER IV.

Cheers,
Denis
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

Thanks for the reply Denis.
Hear you pretty well, while developing/updating/improving, nothing's that simple.
Looking forward for everything you guys coming with, pretty deep plugs over there.

How does the system work? Is it a manual process?
I signed up for a mailing list, and no link for SUBSPACE so far.

meloco_go wrote:How does the system work? Is it a manual process?
If you use Gmail, check your "promotions" folder. That's where it was for me. With other email providers I'm sure there are similar sub folders that it may go to.

Local Man wrote:
meloco_go wrote:How does the system work? Is it a manual process?
If you use Gmail, check your "promotions" folder. That's where it was for me. With other email providers I'm sure there are similar sub folders that it may go to.
Yeah, thanks, mine decided the link was spam...

I've almost passed on this because of initial negative comments.
Best sounding free reverb around, bar none. Doesn't pull source to the back of the mix. Very transparent, no pileup/mud, even with (long and full) Z preset and lot of sends. 4 presets are quite different and versatile. Great mono compatibility. Not much flexibility -> no tinkering about it, so it ended up on two reverb sends in default project setup.
Great plugin, thank you Denis/Zynaptiq.

zynaptiq wrote: More generally speaking, we'll be circling back to – amongst others – ADAPTIVERB as soon as we have the ORANGE VOCODER IV out – which is QUITE the beast in terms of new UI functionality we have to test/optimize, and in terms of parameters (last count was somewhere around 200 (!!)). It's also very time-consuming to create this plugin as it's just so much fun that we keep getting distracted just playing with it :-)
@Dennis, do you have a timeframe on the Orange Vocoder IV? Really looking forward to it :)

Return to “Effects”