Feature request

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New Document from selection function in File menu
Zoom in /out horizontally using 2 fingers on trackpad left and right
Zoom in option with mouse scroll left and right with modifier rather than up down.
Zoom in vertical with mouse scroll up and down with modifier

Process chain always shows Apply button no matter where its placed

Bug.? SometImes file always plys from start even though you have a selection highlighted

Thanks T

Hi!

Thanks for your suggestions!
Tripper2 wrote:New Document from selection function in File menu
I'm a bit hesitant because the File menu is already quite crowded and that is very quick to accomplish with Copy (Ctrl/Cmd C), New (Ctrl/Cmd N) and Paste (Ctrl/Cmd V)
Tripper2 wrote:Zoom in /out horizontally using 2 fingers on trackpad left and right
Yes, touch gesture support is something we'd like to improve. I've added that to our tracking system.
Tripper2 wrote:Zoom in option with mouse scroll left and right with modifier rather than up down.
Why would you need that when up / down already zooms in and out?
Tripper2 wrote:Zoom in vertical with mouse scroll up and down with modifier
Ctrl + mouse scroll wheel already does that.
Tripper2 wrote:Process chain always shows Apply button no matter where its placed
Do you mean when the processing chain pane is very narrow? We could use multiple icon rows in that case. That's something I've been thinking about for the main toolbar as well.
Tripper2 wrote:Bug.? SometImes file always plys from start even though you have a selection highlighted
You can place the playhead freely, so if you make a selection and press "Home" you would play from the beginning despite the selection.

Best,
Stian

stian wrote:Hi!

Thanks for your suggestions!
Tripper2 wrote:New Document from selection function in File menu
I'm a bit hesitant because the File menu is already quite crowded and that is very quick to accomplish with Copy (Ctrl/Cmd C), New (Ctrl/Cmd N) and Paste (Ctrl/Cmd V)

Well,i see that as quite a long winded way of acheiving it Stian,i think it would be great to get that in the file menu :)
Tripper2 wrote:Zoom in /out horizontally using 2 fingers on trackpad left and right
Yes, touch gesture support is something we'd like to improve. I've added that to our tracking system.

Great!
Tripper2 wrote:Zoom in option with mouse scroll left and right with modifier rather than up down.
Why would you need that when up / down already zooms in and out?

Because in nearly every other program i use horizontal zoom works going left and right on the scroll wheel in some fasion
Tripper2 wrote:Zoom in vertical with mouse scroll up and down with modifier
Ctrl + mouse scroll wheel already does that.

Ok ill check that thanks
Tripper2 wrote:Process chain always shows Apply button no matter where its placed
Do you mean when the processing chain pane is very narrow? We could use multiple icon rows in that case. That's something I've been thinking about for the main toolbar as well.

Yeah when narrow,your suggesions sound good
Tripper2 wrote:Bug.? SometImes file always plys from start even though you have a selection highlighted
You can place the playhead freely, so if you make a selection and press "Home" you would play from the beginning despite the selection.

As ive just started using Acoustica ill check this out again,whats the Home button.
Can acoustica be set to always play the selection with the space bar but a double tap on,for example,5he 0 key on an extended keyboard take you back to the start? Bit like Logic ;)

Thanks T

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”