AGH issues

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Strumming and specifically "Detect" mode. My understanding is that if "Detect" mode is on, the chord I play between c1-b2 should replace the current chord preset. This is not happening. My only choice seems to be to press "detect" again and go back to the "Select" mode. When I do, I see that nothing has changed in the current preset - I'm going nuts here?

After looking through some of the other posts here, I may be trying to use detect incorrectly. A proper manual with detailed step by step instructions would be great. I must say that the one pdf for all the guitars is a very bad attempt at product support. It's making me start to look to other manufacturers. I love the sound of your guitars, but you're going to lose sales (from me at least). I was going to purchase the AGM and the AGL, but this issue is stopping me. A person shouldn't have to dig through forum posts and scour You Tube to find answers - tell me I'm wrong.

Anyone else in this form feel this way too?
I'm not happy here.

Thanks for your suggestions and we understand your displeasure. we are making v3.0 update, the separated manual will be included in the update. the new manual will be HTML webpage version.

Yes.

I too am evaluating an ample product - AGM2 and considering competitors as well.

Firstly, kudos for having a fully functioning demo. Few others do.

However, the potential for increased sales is lost due to a very inadequate manual that basically just repeats the "tooltips" and some haphazard and out of date video "tutorials". The responses here seem quick, but not very effective - "send me a file" does not really help much!!

I am particularly confused by the Riffer. Again, potentially a killer addition. But, there are a number of threads on here attesting to the fact that the only way to access the articulations (slides, bends, etc) that are so neatly added in the "guitar-roll" (love that idea) seems to be within the standalone instance.

Is there or is there not a way to replicate the standalone experience within a daw? Is it only some daws? If so which and how do you set that up? If not, how is this feature intended to work? Is it only to showcase the potential of the product so that daw makers can catch-up? Not necessarily a bad idea, but if that is the case then it could be a little bit more honestly presented.

All that being said, still evaluating .......

Return to “Ample Sound”