Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
Ryan_IK
KVRer

14 posts since 11 Feb, 2015, from Sunrise, FL

Postby Ryan_IK; Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:47 am IK Multimedia Summer Deals! Act Now!

IK Multimedia Summer Deals! Act Now!

Expansion Explosion!

June 6 - July 5, get up to 40% off SampleTank iOS (iPhone/iPod/iPad) expansion libraries!

Learn more here.

Crossgrade Crunch

June 5 - July 2, Enjoy all crossgrades up to 33% off (Mac/PC)!

AmpliTube Max Crossgrade ------------------------------ €/$299.99 --> €/$199.99
SampleTank 3 Crossgrade --------------------------------- €/$199.99 --> €/$139.99
SampleTank Max Crossgrade ----------------------------- €/$299.99 --> €/$199.99
T-RackS 5 Max Crossgrade ------------------------------- €/$299.99 --> €/$199.99
Syntronik Crossgrade --------------------------------------- €/$199.99 --> €/$139.99
Syntronik Deluxe Crossgrade ----------------------------- €/$269.99 --> €/$189.99
MODO BASS Crossgrade ---------------------------------- €/$199.99 --> €/$139.99
Miroslav Philharmonik 2 Crossgrade -------------------- €/$299.99 --> €/$199.99
ARC 2.5 Crossgrade ----------------------------------------- €/$149.99 --> €/$99.99
Total Studio 2 MAX Crossgrade --------------------------- €/$699.99 --> €/$599.99
Total Studio 2 DELUXE -------------------------------------- €/$399.99 --> €/$299.99

Learn more here.

Studio to Go!

June 1 - June 30, Purchase iLoud Micro Monitor and get a free travel bag!

Learn more here.

40% off legendary tone for your iPhone or iPad

Save on these AmpliTube iOS apps for iPhone or iPad:

AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix: $14.99 —> $8.99
AmpliTube Slash: $14.99 —> $8.99
AmpliTube Orange: $14.99 —> $8.99
AmpliTube MESA/Boogie: $24.99 —> $14.99

AmpliTube iOS users can save on these in-app purchases:

Mesa Collection - $24.99 —> $14.99
Fender Collection 1 - $14.99 —> $8.99
Full Metal Packet - $19.99 —> $11.99
Fender Collection 2 - $19.99 —> $11.99
Orange Collection - $14.99 —> $8.99
Slash Collection - $14.99 —> $8.99
Hendrix Collection - $14.99 —> $8.99
Ampeg Collection - $9.99 —> $5.99

Learn more here.

Supercharge Your Workstation

Buy iRig Keys I/O and get a free software title!

From May 15 to June 30, take advantage of this great offer to take your music production workstation to the next level with iRig Keys I/O 25 or 49. Purchase either of these ultra-compact MIDI controllers and enjoy an extra IK virtual instrument worth up to $499.99! Miroslav Philharmonik 2, Syntronik, or MODO Bass.

Act now, as this promotion only last until June 30, 2018

Learn more here.
Make sure to keep an eye out on the IK Multimedia web site for future news and promotions!

Check out the new UNO Synth Tutorial Series here!

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!
Ryan_IK
KVRer

Postby Ryan_IK; Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:07 pm Re: IK Multimedia Summer Deals! Act Now!

Total Studio 2 MAX, with 94 products including a massive range of gear and sounds from AmpliTube, T-RackS, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, Syntronik and more, 16,800 sounds, 39 high-end mixing/mastering processors and over 350 gear models for guitar and bass, meets the demands of today’s most challenging music productions. Save nearly 90% off what it would cost you to buy everything individually.

Total Studio 2 DELUXE's 35 astonishing products strike the right balance of features, flexibility, variety and power. With over 9,700 sounds, 12 powerful virtual instruments, 22 mixing and mastering processors and 140 guitar amps and FX, Total Studio 2 DELUXE lets musicians, composers, and producers maximize their creativity.
Make sure to keep an eye out on the IK Multimedia web site for future news and promotions!

Ryan_IK
KVRer

Postby Ryan_IK; Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:27 am Re: IK Multimedia Summer Deals! Act Now!

AmpliTube MAX gives you your very own fully stocked tone studio complete with over 300 pieces of gear. It includes a virtual collection of meticulously rendered models of some of the most coveted gear on the planet.

SampleTank, the greatest collection of sounds has over 4,000 new instruments with 21 instrument categories covering the entire span of acoustic, electric and electronic sounds. SampleTank MAX works as a standalone sound and groove workstation for your Mac/PC, and it can also be used as a 64-bit AAX, VST or Audio Units plug-in inside your DAW of choice.

T-RackS 5 MAX is a must-have set of tools for discerning producers, engineers, and musicians wishing to sculpt single tracks and full mixes with some of the most popular, best-selling plug-ins ever created.

Syntronik is a cutting-edge virtual synthesizer that raises the bar in sound quality and flexibility thanks to the most advanced sampling techniques combined with a new hybrid sample and modeling synthesis engine.

MODO BASSis the first physically modeled bass virtual instrument that gives you an unprecedented realistic performance for your bass tracks.

Miroslav Philharmonik 2, made in collaboration with legendary jazz bassist and sampling visionary, Miroslav Vitous, gives you a over 58GB sound library with over 2,700 instruments sampled in glorious high-definition audio.

ARC System 2.5 with MEMS microphone is the first acoustic correction system that combines a super accurate MEMS measurement microphone, measurement software AND a correction plug-in to greatly improve the audio monitoring accuracy of speakers in any studio or room listening environment in an elegant, portable, affordable, easy to use and extremely professional solution.

Mushy Mushy
KVRAF

9374 posts since 6 Sep, 2008

Postby Mushy Mushy; Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:42 am Re: IK Multimedia Summer Deals! Act Now!

I really can't stand IK's marketing tactics. What's with the super urgent life is ending climatic Act Now?!

How about "IK Multimedia Summer Deals". You don't even need the apostrophe. OMG IKMM are having a sale? I thought I'd never see the day.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"
chk071
KVRAF

15800 posts since 10 Apr, 2010, from Germany

Postby chk071; Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:45 am Re: IK Multimedia Summer Deals! Act Now!

Mushy Mushy wrote:I really can't stand IK's marketing tactics. What's with the super urgent life is ending climatic Act Now?!

It feelsl ike the audio software industry is the only one not allowed to do it like that. :D When i run around in the city, every ad poster is like that...
Mushy Mushy
KVRAF

Postby Mushy Mushy; Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:49 am Re: IK Multimedia Summer Deals! Act Now!

chk071 wrote:
Mushy Mushy wrote:I really can't stand IK's marketing tactics. What's with the super urgent life is ending climatic Act Now?!

It feelsl ike the audio software industry is the only one not allowed to do it like that. :D When i run around in the city, every ad poster is like that...

I know Coke do it and McDonalds but that's because the public are complete morons. They enjoy being told what to do. This is why we have the Kardashians; we simply wouldn't know how to dress otherwise.

I'd like to think audio folk are a little more savvy and know what they want and need. However IKMM are a cheap consumer media company not unlike Creative/Soundblaster so it makes perfect sense.

To contrast the marketing styles and ensure it isn't just me I went to the two companies I know having sales now:

2c Audio: "Jump in the deep end. Everything for £XXX.XX"
Native Instruments: "Summer of Sound. Deals for everyone"

Got it. Factual and informative without having it rammed down my throat as though I don't have a choice.
Scotty
KVRAF

1534 posts since 22 Dec, 2002

Postby Scotty; Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:02 am Re: IK Multimedia Summer Deals! Act Now!

Quite right, that is why they didn't use an apostrophe. They used exclamation marks. Are you going to complain about their use of capital letters next? I am sure we can help you spot those if you ask nicely.

Mushy Mushy wrote:How about "IK Multimedia Summer Deals". You don't even need the apostrophe.
Last edited by Scotty on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Asusp9712Core,RayDats,OASYSPCI,Cubase9,KorgLeg,Avalon737s+2022,UA4710D,6176,DCS,LA610MK2s,Neve, ARC2, Soundtoys,UADOCTO,AdamA7X, SphereMics, BCF+R2000s, DrmBrut,MiniLog,Volcas,MoogSubPhat,EnsqDP4,VirusC,Scope,MinBrut,Plugiator,NIS61 Ultimate,ComposrsCld.
Mushy Mushy
KVRAF

Postby Mushy Mushy; Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:03 am Re: IK Multimedia Summer Deals! Act Now!

Scotty wrote:Quite right, that is why they didn't use an apostrophe. They used exclamation marks. Are you going to complain about their use of capital letters next? I am sure we can help you spot those if you ask nicely.

quote="Mushy Mushy"]
How about "IK Multimedia Summer Deals". You don't even need the apostrophe.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're absolutely correct. School boy error there :oops:
(no idea what I was thinking in mixing those two up)
chk071
KVRAF

15800 posts since 10 Apr, 2010, from Germany

Postby chk071; Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:10 am Re: IK Multimedia Summer Deals! Act Now!

Mushy Mushy wrote:
chk071 wrote:

I know Coke do it and McDonalds but that's because the public are complete morons. They enjoy being told what to do. This is why we have the Kardashians; we simply wouldn't know how to dress otherwise.

I'd like to think audio folk are a little more savvy and know what they want and need. However IKMM are a cheap consumer media company not unlike Creative/Soundblaster so it makes perfect sense.

To contrast the marketing styles and ensure it isn't just me I went to the two companies I know having sales now:

2c Audio: "Jump in the deep end. Everything for £XXX.XX"
Native Instruments: "Summer of Sound. Deals for everyone"

Got it. Factual and informative without having it rammed down my throat as though I don't have a choice.

I get what you're saying, and i'm not very receptive for stuff like that either. But, it is what it is. They know why they do it. They are successful with it.

I probably wouldn't buy any new synth either, if it wasn't the "Top sound, super anti-aliasing free oscillators, zero delay feedback filter for authentic analog behavior" type of synth either. ;)
Mushy Mushy
KVRAF

Postby Mushy Mushy; Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:12 am Re: IK Multimedia Summer Deals! Act Now!

chk071 wrote:I get what you're saying, and i'm not very receptive for stuff like that either. But, it is what it is. They know why they do it. They are successful with it.

I probably wouldn't buy any new synth either, if it wasn't the "Top sound, super anti-aliasing free oscillators, zero delay feedback filter for authentic analog behavior" type of synth either. ;)

Anyway, I'm done. I should just ignore it and move on.
I did this for years but the Uno reignited the fire unfortunately.
BMoore
KVRian

1356 posts since 19 Aug, 2011

Postby BMoore; Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:37 am Re: IK Multimedia Summer Deals! Act Now!

Act now!
Or wait two weeks, and get the same deals at the summer holiday sale!!!! Which is just in time for the pre-fall sale, WITH THE SAME DEALS!!!!
So if you don't act on ANY OF THESE SALES, you might have to wait until the FALL SALE!!!

So ACT NOW! Or just wait a few days to get the same deals.

Yours truly
IKM
You're as stupid as you look, sound, and our best testing indicates. | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats
BMoore
KVRian

1356 posts since 19 Aug, 2011

Postby BMoore; Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:38 am Re: IK Multimedia Summer Deals! Act Now!

Scotty wrote:Quite right, that is why they didn't use an apostrophe. They used exclamation marks. Are you going to complain about their use of capital letters next? I am sure we can help you spot those if you ask nicely.

quote="Mushy Mushy"]
How about "IK Multimedia Summer Deals". You don't even need the apostrophe.

Or you could just ask, and we can help you with quoting.
You're as stupid as you look, sound, and our best testing indicates. | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

5700 posts since 20 Oct, 2009

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:10 am Re: IK Multimedia Summer Deals! Act Now!

Thank you for the marketing advice (and bumps). I'll let the team know how you feel. For those with extensive marketing experience we do have some positions open, including in the marketing department: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/jobs

Thanks again!
UNO Synth tutorial videos
Follow IK on Facebook for flash giveaways, exclusives, and more.
Obsession is truly the sincerest form of flattery and I couldn't be more flattered
SLiC
KVRAF

2495 posts since 2 Dec, 2004, from North Wales

Postby SLiC; Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:25 am Re: IK Multimedia Summer Deals! Act Now!

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Thank you for the marketing advice (and bumps). I'll let the team know how you feel. For those with extensive marketing experience we do have some positions open, including in the marketing department: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/jobs

Thanks again!

Great Reply :tu:

It is of course marketing departments that pay for this site to stay free site and that lets us complain about marketing....
Current Gear: i7 Win 10 + Surface, BWS, StudioOne 4, X32 Desk. Rubicon R8s, DM12, P8, Virus TI, System 1m, Korg ARP, P6, Eurorack, Elektron A4, RYTM, OT, MPC Live, OP-1, Mother 32, Dominion Club, Roland TD8 and HPD-20, Guitars, Basses and Amps
pandashake
KVRAF

2049 posts since 22 Jan, 2005, from flint, michigan

Postby pandashake; Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:13 am Re: IK Multimedia Summer Deals! Act Now!

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Thank you for the marketing advice (and bumps). I'll let the team know how you feel. For those with extensive marketing experience we do have some positions open, including in the marketing department: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/jobs

Thanks again!

I would be all over that, but you couldn't pay me enough to move to Florida. :hihi:
Next

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)