Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
andbianco
KVRer

6 posts since 27 Jun, 2012

Postby andbianco; Wed May 09, 2018 10:34 am [Sold OUT] Native instruments Sample Expansions

All sold
Last edited by andbianco on Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 6 times in total.
andbianco
KVRer

Postby andbianco; Wed May 30, 2018 3:32 pm Re: Native instruments Sample Expansions , $25 Each

Up for grabs.

Pm me
LoveEnigma18
KVRer

21 posts since 12 Jan, 2018

Postby LoveEnigma18; Wed May 30, 2018 10:08 pm Re: Native instruments Sample Expansions , $25 Each

Hi,

Are these Maschine expansions or the newly released Komplete expansions that we can use without Maschine HW/SW?

Thanks.
andbianco
KVRer

Postby andbianco; Thu May 31, 2018 3:47 pm Re: Native instruments Sample Expansions , $25 Each

LoveEnigma18 wrote:Hi,

Are these Maschine expansions or the newly released Komplete expansions that we can use without Maschine HW/SW?

Thanks.

They are the same thing. Now they are not called Maschine Expansions anymore, just Expansions.
You do need to have Native Access installed to register the Serial Numbers and download the expansions.

Thank you
LoveEnigma18
KVRer

Postby LoveEnigma18; Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:45 am Re: Native instruments Sample Expansions , $25 Each

andbianco wrote:
LoveEnigma18 wrote:Hi,

Thanks.

They are the same thing. Now they are not called Maschine Expansions anymore, just Expansions.
You do need to have Native Access installed to register the Serial Numbers and download the expansions.

Thank you

Sorry, but they are not same.

Maschine expansions: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/p ... xpansions/

Komplete expansions: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/p ... xpansions/

The same packs are available both as Maschine expansion and Komplete expansion.

Could you please confirm which ones do you have? If you bought them a few months ago or last year, chances are they are Maschine expansions, as Komplete ones were launched very recently (this year).
m-ac
KVRist

276 posts since 18 Dec, 2007

Postby m-ac; Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:18 am Re: Native instruments Sample Expansions , $25 Each

They're the same product. Try going to the maschine page and clicking on one of the expansions - it takes you to the same 'komplete' expansion page. A bit confusing I guess (case in point), but yeah, exact same product.
LoveEnigma18
KVRer

Postby LoveEnigma18; Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:29 am Re: Native instruments Sample Expansions , $25 Each

m-ac wrote:They're the same product. Try going to the maschine page and clicking on one of the expansions - it takes you to the same 'komplete' expansion page. A bit confusing I guess (case in point), but yeah, exact same product.

Indeed. Thanks for pointing it out. It's strange though, because it is difficult for me to now confirm what expansions andbianco has unless he shows me some screenshot that proves it is a "Komplete" expansion and not the old/earlier availble "Maschine" expansion.
m-ac
KVRist

276 posts since 18 Dec, 2007

Postby m-ac; Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:00 am Re: Native instruments Sample Expansions , $25 Each

There are no different products. Every single earlier maschine expansions had updates released a couple of months ago to make them 'komplete' expansions. You're fine.
LoveEnigma18
KVRer

Postby LoveEnigma18; Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:27 am Re: Native instruments Sample Expansions , $25 Each

m-ac wrote:There are no different products. Every single earlier maschine expansions had updates released a couple of months ago to make them 'komplete' expansions. You're fine.

You are right, again. I did not know or expect that, so I was (still) thinking them as separate expansions. Thanks for the clarification.

In the meantime, Solar Breeze, which I was looking for, is gone. :( I am thinking about Prismatic Bliss...

At least next time I can go for the expansion I want without worry of it being Maschine or Komplete.
andbianco
KVRer

Postby andbianco; Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:50 am Re: Native instruments Sample Expansions , $25 Each

m-ac wrote:There are no different products. Every single earlier maschine expansions had updates released a couple of months ago to make them 'komplete' expansions. You're fine.

Thank you for clarifying this m-ac
andbianco
KVRer

Postby andbianco; Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:38 pm Re: Native instruments Resonant Blaze Sample Expansion , $20 Each

andbianco wrote:Selling the following sample expansions:

Resonant Blaze
----------------------------------
Sold:
Solar Breeze
Lilac Glare
Prismatic Bliss
Motor Impact
Molten Veil
Queensbridge Story

$20 per Expansion. Never registered. I will send you the password upon payment and you can simply add it to your Native Access account.

PM me
andbianco
KVRer

Postby andbianco; Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:41 pm Re: Native instruments Sample Expansions , $25 Each

Sorry for the double post, can't edit the header of the topic.

Only Resonant Blaze left, going for $20

PM me

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)