NuSpace Audio Launches Aeko: 3D Dub/Delay/Reverb for VST2/AU with Intro Price

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Aeko

Hello all! We are proud to introduce our new plugin Aeko: 3D Dub/Delay/Reverb for VST/AU.

Aeko is a Dub/Delay/Reverb plugin (VST/AU) that integrates a multi-effect feedback delay-line architecture with a 3D binaural far/near field panner. Motivated by the human ear's abilities to separate sound-sources beyond traditional 2D stereo fields, Aeko turns simple samples and short loops into rich sequences arranged in both the 3D acoustic field and time. Eight fully customizable feedback delay-lines drive the source signal into separate point-sources placeable on an interactive spherical sound-stage, supporting both Head-related Transfer Function (HRTF) models and panning modes, interaural delay-free/neutral/elongated variants, and point-source spread/force controls.

Features:
  • Equalizers: High/low cut, resonator, and dampening filters produce lo-fi to reverb-like decay effects.
  • Modulation Morph: Delay-line modulation produces frequency-echo effects morphable into a 12 semi-tone pitch-shifter.
  • Transient Processor: Adjustable envelope follower culls attack and release signal components, turning loops into quick snaps and smooth waves.
  • Soft Clipper: Over-driven feedback gain produce distortion buildup effects with a hardness adjustable clipper.
  • Fuser: Two stage component adds reflections to create swell and blur effects.
  • Reverb Morph: Independent feedback delay-lines can be cross-mixed / swirled into creating reverb and shimmer effects.
  • Tempo Sync: Freely adjustable delay-line lengths can be synced with quarter, dotted, and triplet notes / DAW's BPM.
  • Parameter Linking: All delay-line effect processors can be linked to shared parameters or unlinked for independent modification.
  • Spherical Sound Stage: Interactive GUI places/moves/toggles delay-line point-sources.
  • 3D Panner Modes: Supports far/near field HRTF based models at all sampling rates and panning mode for loudspeaker setups.
  • VU Meter: Watch those beats hit.
  • Free updates!
  • 75 Presets to get you started.
Introductory Price ($39.00 until October 6, $50 original)

Sound Samples (Use headphones for best experience)
https://soundcloud.com/nuspaceaudio/set ... on-samples
Last edited by nonnaci on Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Woop! Cant have enough Delays :D
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Did an update to v. 1.1.0 with some new functionality, features, and minor fixes:
  • Added 6 selectable distortion functions under the Force menu
  • Anti-aliased all distortion functions
  • Added DC blocking
  • Smoother transition with the mix knob
  • Added 10 more presets
Plus a video tutorial :)
https://youtu.be/pHneWMz9e1Q
Last edited by nonnaci on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cool :tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

nonnaci: There doesn't seem to be a link to this new build on my Fastspring dashboard, I've a link to Muze (on the line above the License Key) but oddly not Aeko (it just shows my License Key). Unfortunately I think I must've also stupidly deleted the Fast Spring email with the direct link as I can't find it in my inbox ....

mcbpete wrote:nonnaci: There doesn't seem to be a link to this new build on my Fastspring dashboard, I've a link to Muze (on the line above the License Key) but oddly not Aeko (it just shows my License Key). Unfortunately I think I must've also stupidly deleted the Fast Spring email with the direct link as I can't find it in my inbox ....
My bad. The new build should now show up in the dashboard of those who purchased. PM me if you're still running into any issues.

Fantastic - Yep can now see the link. Thanks man :)

Version 1.2.0 is up! Adding new post-delay-line effects / assortment of filters.
  • Added 8 post-processing/pre-distortion filters (low/high pass, low/high resonant, low/high 3 octave resonant, low/high tilt resonant) under the Dist. menu
  • Added 4 more distortion modes (Mid+, Dark+, Warm+, Cold+) and gain/loss options to the Force menu
  • Boosted harmonics in Force: Cold
  • 25 more presets
Past customers can get this latest version from either the original link in their email receipt or alternatively from the Fastspring dashboard

Version 1.2.1 maintenance update is up.
  • Fully flush buffers when patterns and tracks are re-triggered.

Hi nonnaci - Looks like the download links are missing on Fastspring again for all reverbs except Riviera.

I'll pm you with some links. Fastspring seems to have expiration dates for older ones.

Yes I've confirmed that Fastspring links autoexpire after a period of time after an update gets released. To all customers who have have an older version of the plugin. PM me and I'll drop an alternative link.
Last edited by nonnaci on Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

---Double post

Return to “Effects”