New download link questions.

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello group,

I’ve purchased the full version of RC back in April of this year, I’ve been slowly learning by reading all the posts in this forum and youtube videos, learning lots!

I updated my RC version to the newest version a few days back, I was happy to see all the updated features unfortunately the next day my MacBook Pro SSD has decided to die on me :-(

I only have RC on this laptop, as I tend to travel a lot, I’m now in a situation where I might have to install it on my main desktop Mac system so that I can keep on learning...my question is would I have to use the initial download link sent to me when I purchased back in April and then update from that version? OR is there a new download link for the newest version...? I kept my receipt and serial number so I should be ok to authorise again?

I emailed support Attila from the main RC web contact page, still hoping to hear from them soon, but if anyone been in the same situation could you please let me know where to go from here.

Thanks in advance!
Lyndon.

You should be fine.. you will hear from Atilla and he will work it out with you.. so, no worries.. You should be able to download and use your reg code on the new download.. (I was in a similar situation were I replaced my boot drive and had to re-register a lot of VST's, etc.)

Thanks BlueGenes! Yeah MacBook Pro R.I.P. luckily I don’t have a lot in there but the most valuable is RC! Most of my huge sample Libraries are on my main desktop. I didn’t install RC in it as I wanted to separate writing/composing from mixing and producing, plus it’s too big to carry on the road with me...unfortunately I might have to install RC in it until I can sort out another laptop :-(

Thanks for the heads up...will wait for Attila to respond.

I am so sorry, I could have sworn that I replied to you! Now I checked my e-mails and I didn't! :dog:
Now I sent a reply in e-mail with the download links.
Sorry about your MBP.
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

All good Attila, thanks for sorting something out! Working on my desktop at the moment.

back to reading some RC threads for more learning.

Lyndon.

Return to “MusicDevelopments”