donkeyt - the day of the donkey -album- rock/pop etc

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Collected together the stuff I've done over the past year or so, tinkered with it a bit until I was bored, made some shite 'cover', and it's an 'album'. Lot's of guitar (verging on 'geetar' at times) on this one. Not much sinthesiser. Singing of variable quality. Costs nowt.

https://donkeyt.bandcamp.com/

Time to churn out some more...
Last edited by donkey tugger on Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

donkey tugger wrote:Collected together the stuff I've done over the past year or so, tinkered with it a bit until I was bored, made some shite 'cover', and it's an 'album'. Lot's of guitar (verging on 'geetar' at times) on this one. Not much sinthesiser. Singing of variable quality.

https://donkeyt.bandcamp.com/

Time to churn out some more...
You keep churning DT. Love your stuff.

In the meantime, I'm going to try to channel Marvin.

donkey tugger wrote: Lot's of guitar (verging on 'geetar' at times) on this one. Not much sinthesiser. Singing of variable quality. Costs nowt.
8)

Rock N’ Roll!

:tu:

Cheers. Having a bit of a rest from the :band2: for a week or so, then onto the next lot. :scared:

I played this all the way through a couple of times this weekend, and it's a rewarding listen, and features some great songwriting. The pacing was well-judged, interspersing the softer tunes with the rock songs. There are some nice variations in the instrumentation/sounds too. I think I heard a 'tron in there somewhere.

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote:I played this all the way through a couple of times this weekend, and it's a rewarding listen, and features some great songwriting. The pacing was well-judged, interspersing the softer tunes with the rock songs. There are some nice variations in the instrumentation/sounds too. I think I heard a 'tron in there somewhere.

Good work :)
Sorry, didn't see this. I was actually searching for my post about guitar strings and saw it! There is a bit of mellotron sample action in a couple of things - think it was just the kontakt factory library one. Cheers!

Return to “Music Cafe”