One Synth Challenge #111: Crust by Eugene Yakshin (Jasinski Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

schiing wrote:Phew, congrats to the other top 5'ers and thank God you won, Jasinski - after much deliberation, I gave you a 4 this time, and it would have been really embarrassing if the results went the other way around :lol:

Honoured to get 2nd place in such a strong round - so very well done, everyone! I enjoyed every single track this time.
I have a feeling it won't be long before you hoist your flag at the top again. :)
If you had won I would have considered it a fair victory. Your entry was an epic euphonic onslaught.

Je grab le (de? du? [not actually French!]) Audio Thing, Outer Space!

Thanks for those kind words, Taron!

Oh, and if it makes any difference now: I forgot to mention Spotify back when I won earlier this year - all my tracks, past and future (he said, boldly), can be added to the Spotify playlist.
All Ted Mountainé's Songs on Spotify | Soundcloud | Twitter | His Latest Videos
The Byte Hop, the virtual home of Ted Mountainé – news as they might have happened.

jasinski wrote:I have a feeling it won't be long before you hoist your flag at the top again. :)
If you had won I would have considered it a fair victory. Your entry was an epic euphonic onslaught.
Hah, thanks, Jasinski! You've got absolutely crazy skills along with so many others here, so we'll see :)

I've got a soft rock strategy panned out for next month - I'll beat you with a pillow! :lol:
All Ted Mountainé's Songs on Spotify | Soundcloud | Twitter | His Latest Videos
The Byte Hop, the virtual home of Ted Mountainé – news as they might have happened.

progtronic wrote:
generaldiomedes wrote:...(personal fav was progtronic's)...
So trippy.. you had my overall fav this round as well. Seems we were both kind of on the same page (musically/cosmically), with that sorta "dark"/groove thing.. goin' on.
Somehow my pieces always end up on the dark side :evil: Love all of your stuff so far, looking forward to seeing what crazy dark groovy prog trip you take everyone on next ..

oh, right.. there's prizes. :smack:

prize: KV331 Audio's; Synthmaster

..pls & ty. :tu:

(most of you folks have prolly won almost everything in the prize pool by now.. :lol: )

TheNeverScene wrote:...Just remember who convinced you to do your thing here when you get famous!...
"famous".. let's not hold our breath. Infamous, however.. that I might have a shot at. :-P
generaldiomedes wrote:...Somehow my pieces always end up on the dark side :evil: ...
Very cool.. looking forward to your latest stuff as well. 8)

Oooh, prize time!

I'll go with Sonimus Burnley73 please and THANK YOU!
Just a touch of EQ and a tickle of compression

Congratz to all. Awesome work from all especially when there was no starting point, since no presets were included in Crust. Maybe this was also reason of lower number of entries. As I said all tracka are excellent but my favorite was Juxtapositron. This track is energy itself. :tu:

Also I was surprised with 5th place :oops: . But now let's get to work. Another round is waiting.

Congrats to the top 5. :tu:

schiing wrote:
I've got a soft rock strategy panned out for next month - I'll beat you with a pillow! :lol:
DO it!

Man, I got so preoccupied with real life things and problems that I didn't have time to vote on this :/

Still, I'm glad I entered and made something I'm personally quite satisfied with, even though most people really didn't seem to like my drum choices. Congratulations to all the winners, and hopefully the next OSC I enter I won't be so preoccupied with real life :)
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]

moviemovies1 wrote:Man, I got so preoccupied with real life things and problems that I didn't have time to vote on this :/

Still, I'm glad I entered and made something I'm personally quite satisfied with, even though most people really didn't seem to like my drum choices. Congratulations to all the winners, and hopefully the next OSC I enter I won't be so preoccupied with real life :)
Themz the breaks :)
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

Return to “Instruments”