Applied Acoustics Systems announces OBJEQ Delay

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I got serial on 15jul too.

Thanks, I haven't got mine .. I checked the spam folder it isn't there. I sent an email. Appreciated. - Scotty

Scotty wrote:I am not in panic mode at all but has anyone yet received their serial for OBJEQ Delay as purchased from JRRSHOP?
In my case they've mailed it exactly 12 hours after the purchase.

atya wrote:
Scotty wrote:I am not in panic mode at all but has anyone yet received their serial for OBJEQ Delay as purchased from JRRSHOP?
In my case they've mailed it exactly 12 hours after the purchase.
Nope. But the delay was pre-announced by the JRR, although the Saturday was mentioned then as a delivery day.

Can’t believe I missed the sale.
Any sellers?

Check your JRR accounts as my serial was there but I did not get an email.

I sent an email to JRRSHOP - I replied to the purchase confirmation email and Eric responded with an apology (unnecessary) and serial number almost immediately. We get looked after very well by the vendors here. Thanks JRRSHOP.

Got the deal. Great one.

Scotty wrote:I sent an email to JRRSHOP - I replied to the purchase confirmation email and Eric responded with an apology (unnecessary) and serial number almost immediately. We get looked after very well by the vendors here. Thanks JRRSHOP.
Its interesting that nowdays you have to separately beg the item you have paid for...

JRRSHOP must be filthy rich by now. :party:

Ridan wrote:JRRSHOP must be filthy rich by now. :party:
They won't be if the European VAT authorities ever find a way of catching up with them ;)

lnikj wrote:
Ridan wrote:JRRSHOP must be filthy rich by now. :party:
They won't be if the European VAT authorities ever find a way of catching up with them ;)
Delayed scheduling. Comes and goes. Sometimes in reverse.

Well that is one sorry ass way way to look at it ... when you do business with someone, the test is how you are handled when things don't go as planned, especially when that is very rare. I've done business with JRRSHOP many times. This is the first time that my order got delayed. Getting a resolution within minutes of contact on a Sunday is excellent service.

Harry_HH wrote:
Scotty wrote:I sent an email to JRRSHOP - I replied to the purchase confirmation email and Eric responded with an apology (unnecessary) and serial number almost immediately. We get looked after very well by the vendors here. Thanks JRRSHOP.
Its interesting that nowdays you have to separately beg the item you have paid for...

Scotty wrote:Well that is one sorry ass way way to look at it ... when you do business with someone, the test is how you are handled when things don't go as planned, especially when that is very rare. I've done business with JRRSHOP many times. This is the first time that my order got delayed. Getting a resolution within minutes of contact on a Sunday is excellent service.

Harry_HH wrote:
And your way is another ass way. :tu:

Hey
I released a sound demo using only drum sounds ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj6OZ8B_uf8&t=129s
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

Return to “Effects”