Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Uncle E wrote:
shonky wrote:How long is it likely to take until the registration codes are manually issued, guessing you'll be quite busy with this one.
I was able to issue a few licenses but AAS's US distributor ran out. We'll have to wait till the morning for them to get more. I asked them to get 500 licenses. :)
Amazing plugin. Got it, there's one less license available.

Uncle E wrote:
TheKid wrote:Thorn is on sale right now. Are you going to participate or is it a Sches' site only sale? Hope to hear from you.
Thank you for asking. I put it on sale to match his price:

https://www.jrrshop.com/ds-audio-software-thorn
Hi Uncle E, please don't anticipate promos that have not been officially announced by DS Audio Distribtor Plugivery.

The Thorn promo will be availble from all reputable pro audio dealers from next Tuesday...

Thanks !
Plugiman
www.Plugivery.com
Plugivery Distribution

Anyone bought anything from http://www.recordingsoftware.com? - seem to have many of the current deals other resellers are currently distributing but they're selling Tremor for $99 with an additional 10% off using code "june sale" which works out roughly £67 (for comparison PiB and FXpansion's list price is £120).

Seems like probably the best deal I've seen on the software in a while but never seen anyone on KVR mention them so not sure if they're a reliable dealer or not.

Uncle E wrote:More "$20 for 20" JRR Shop 20th Anniversary deals
80% off Gobbler 75GB Unlimited Annual Plan, now $20 instead of $100:
https://www.jrrshop.com/daily-deals?arr ... e=1&type=2
I'm interested in the Gobbler's 75GB of Storage and Unlimited Transfers offer for $20 from JRR Shop. Anyone use it before? All I could find regarding this are some posts from 4-5 years ago. Gobbler's current site doesn't seem to offer much info since it's mostly focusing on it's plugin plans. Also, the only exposure I've gotten with Gobbler is with my Softube plugins, but I realize that it's not exactly the same thing.

@Uncle E: Can we purchase multiple plans at $20 each and either:
  • Stack them up (2x plan for 150 GB)
  • Use them to renew after the year is up (i.e. Buy 3x and have the 75 GB plan for 3 years)
Also, for how long are you going to be offering this $20 promotion?

SolarAxix wrote:@Uncle E: Can we purchase multiple plans at $20 each and either:
  • Stack them up (2x plan for 150 GB)
  • Use them to renew after the year is up (i.e. Buy 3x and have the 75 GB plan for 3 years)
Also, for how long are you going to be offering this $20 promotion?
I honestly do not know how it works. You're welcome to try and we can refund you if the second one doesn't work. It will be on sale until we run out or the end of the month, which ever comes first.

@Uncle E, can you make good deals for Maschine expansions (the ones I don´t find 2nd hand here)?

I apologize, the only Native Instruments software we are able to sell is Komplete. Hopefully Komplete 12 will include Maschine expansions.

@Uncle E: shame, but perfectly understandable from their business point of view :neutral: Any chance the $39 Lush-101 is going to make a 1-day-comeback for your 20-celebration tho? I had missed that one... :D
Uncle E wrote:I apologize, the only Native Instruments software we are able to sell is Komplete. Hopefully Komplete 12 will include Maschine expansions.

epiphaneia wrote:@Uncle E: shame, but perfectly understandable from their business point of view :neutral: Any chance the $39 Lush-101 is going to make a 1-day-comeback for your 20-celebration tho? I had missed that one... :D
Please PM me your JRR and PayPal emails, I'll take care of it for you. :)

Armagibbon wrote:Damn nice synth wiggle is up for 50 bucks at plugin boutique til the 18th check it out...

http://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1 ... 632-WIGGLE

Got mine at retail def worth it half off imo.
@Uncle E: Any chance you can price match the $50 Plugin Boutique price for 2nd Sense Audio's Wiggle synth? The sale finishes at the end of the day Monday.

TIA!

SolarAxix wrote:@Uncle E: Any chance you can price match the $50 Plugin Boutique price for 2nd Sense Audio's Wiggle synth? The sale finishes at the end of the day Monday.
I will ask. He and I have been talking a lot lately so I think there's a high chance that he'll let me do it. At the same time, he works full time at Xiaomi now and only answers emails every other day (in China, full time is a lot more than 40 hours per week) so I doubt I'll know before end of day Monday.

Was hoping i could stack the Focusrite 50% promo code with the current 30% discount over at D16.pl but alas no such luck, it's one or the other only.

The case is settled. H.

But what about the dust?

Fleer wrote:But what about the dust?
There is plenty of dust in the air.

And unfortunately the old truth "the artist always pays", stays.
You can put "customer" in the place of the artist, too.
E.g., if the company charges you double, because of their system failure, that extra charge stays in you credit card account as a negative balance possibly a month, despite the company has refunded it.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”