Newsletter Special: 25% off

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Newsletter Special KVR.jpg
Something good from gdpr?

Out with the old, in with the new… in the aftermath of the gdpr frenzy we now have a shiny new list of newsletter subscribers to go with our shiny new website. Although we're thrilled that so many of you came back, we could certainly handle a few more! So we decided to make all subscribers a yummy offer:

Everyone who already signed up for the new newsletter will receive a coupon for 25% off in their mailbox today. Anyone who signs up before July 1st 2018 will receive theirs early July. Valid until the end of August, this coupon can be used once only for any purchase in our shop (except transfer tokens, merchandise, Colour Copy beta).

Enjoy,

Urs & team
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

You may have just pushed me into buying the Dark Zebra. Damnit! Your trick worked.

Can you apply it to a single purchase of multiple items?

todd_r wrote:Can you apply it to a single purchase of multiple items?
As many you can fit in your cart, including our All-This-Or-that bundles.

:D

Urs wrote:Colour Copy beta

Hi, i didn't received that coupon.
I've subscribed the newsletter since ages.

Arrested Developer wrote:Hi, i didn't received that coupon.
"Since ages" sounds like you're subscribed to our pre-GDPR newsletter. We sent a final message on May 18 about closing it down and starting a new newsletter with strict double opt-in.

That's what this is about...

Sorry, false alarm, I actually did get it :)
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Urs wrote:
"Since ages" sounds like you're subscribed to our pre-GDPR newsletter. We sent a final message on May 18 about closing it down and starting a new newsletter with strict double opt-in.

Hi Urs,
i also subscribed to the new newsletter about a week ago, still no coupon.

Arrested Developer wrote:
Urs wrote:

Hi Urs,
i also subscribed to the new newsletter about a week ago, still no coupon.
Ok, maybe contact our support then. I can have a look.

Urs wrote: Ok, maybe contact our support then. I can have a look.
I've contacted the support via the homepage.
There was no confirmation mail however.

Arrested Developer wrote:
Urs wrote: Ok, maybe contact our support then. I can have a look.
I've contacted the support via the homepage.
There was no confirmation mail however.
I'm sure you'll get an answer from the support team tomorrow. But as far as I can see at quick glance, you opted in on June 20, and we simply haven't sent any coupons since then. I'm sure I'll send a new batch tomorrow.

Urs wrote: I'm sure you'll get an answer from the support team tomorrow. But as far as I can see at quick glance, you opted in on June 20, and we simply haven't sent any coupons since then. I'm sure I'll send a new batch tomorrow.
Hi Urs, thanks again for your answer!
That's great news, i was just unsure if i missed something in the whole DSGVO jungle...

Thank you kind Sirs, Zebra 2.8 running perfect.

Return to “u-he”