NI Phasis

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:D

Aloysius wrote:Get NI Phasis ''it sounds like an old discontinued plug-in''
It's too early for such marketing sentence. Wait for the middle of the next decade, when there will be (likely) a revival of the early 2000 sound. :lol:

Anyway, in my opinion this is actually a nice phaser...
free multisamples (last upd: 22th May 2021).
-------------------------
I vote with my wallet.

cnt wrote:It gets blacklisted in Cubase 9.5.10............
I unlisted it and it works. Annoying though that they haven't checked it in Cubase before releaseing it.

Btw, just tried Stunning Phaser by Admiral Quality. It is SO much better for creative work than this.. :)
Totally agree!! :tu: Very inexpensive too (but not quite free.) http://www.admiralquality.com/product/stunning-phaser/

I still think Adam Szabo's Phazor plugin is the best sounding standalone phaser i tried so far. Phasis is... OK. It's not sounding very spectacular, it's pretty tame (not a lot of feedback), and it loses volume when you crank up the feedback. Might sound better on guitars, and other sources, i didn't quite find it so great on synths. The best sounding phaser i ever heard is the onboard phaser from Spire though. Always hoped they make Spire available as a fx version, to use it on other synths. The fx are all absolutely top notch. Dunno how they did it. :)

I had the impression the GUI was resizable by dragging it, but now it is only possible via a menu? Did I dream it?
dedication to flying

Hey rod_Zero, I'm one of the app devs at NI.

Definitely a dream. We tried using dragging resizing but decided against it since there was too much alignment movement and redrawing of the whole background which just didn't look good. So essentially a design decision.

daniel.j_NI wrote:Hey rod_Zero, I'm one of the app devs at NI.

Definitely a dream. We tried using dragging resizing but decided against it since there was too much alignment movement and redrawing of the whole background which just didn't look good. So essentially a design decision.
Thanks, I don't where I got the idea it could be done, nevertheless the resizing works very well and the GUI is very sharp.

Hope you guys can bring resizing to older stuff or maybe as you roll out new versions of kontakt, reaktor, massive, etc.
dedication to flying

Return to “Effects”