We are looking for beta testers...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:help:
Hi KVR forum,

Maybe now is a good time to introduce ourselves...We are Denise Audio, a brand new plug-in platform out of Berlin.

In the coming weeks we are going to be launching our first three in-house plug-ins, a New York Compressor, a Saturator and a Transient Booster. All of our plug-ins are designed to be simple-to-use and are made up of only a few controls, but what is behind our plug-ins are carefully crafted, well optimized algorithms that can have a powerful effect on your sound.

We are looking for five beta-testers to try out the plug-ins, mostly to test the stability, but also just some general feedback from potential end-users. Ideally we would have one person per DAW, i.e. one using Logic, one using Cubase etc.

If you are interested in trying out our plug-ins, please could you get in touch with us by sending us a direct message through Facebook. This way we can share a private link, a public forum is not the best place for that! Just introduce yourself, tell us what DAW you use and we can talk about sending you the plug-ins.

https://www.facebook.com/denise.audio/

(Our plug-ins are supported by Windows 7 and up, Mac OSX 10.7 and up)

We look forward to hearing from you.

Joe
Denise Audio - Shape your sound
--------------------------------------------
www.deniseaudio.com

Thanks to everyone who has asked to be involved in the Denise beta-testing. We are still looking for a couple beta-testers who are using either Logic or Ableton.

If anyone is interested in trying out some new plug-ins feel free to contact us on Facebook, just tell us which DAW you use and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

https://www.facebook.com/denise.audio/

Thanks a lot,
Joe
www.deniseaudio.com

Thanks to all the members who have put themselves forward as beta testers, we now have five producers who have been helping us out in the early stage beta testing.

If you are a producer and want to follow the developments from Denise, our website is now live and you can sign up to account. We are launching our first three plug-ins in the new few weeks and will be launching a full range of plug-ins throughout the rest of the year.

https://www.denise.io/

Happy producing,
Joe
www.deniseaudio.com

Interesting :tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Nice, and welcome :)
Some of us (like me) do not use FB (this is the reason why i didn't apply to beta testing), so it's good to be able to follow you using other social medias (like Twitter or Instagram), a regular website/newsletter... or here, on KVR.
i'm wishing you the best with your company !

Ditto. And ditto.

... aaand ditto.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Yep. No FB here either.

sinkmusic wrote:Nice, and welcome :)
Some of us (like me) do not use FB (this is the reason why i didn't apply to beta testing), so it's good to be able to follow you using other social medias (like Twitter or Instagram), a regular website/newsletter... or here, on KVR.
i'm wishing you the best with your company !
Thanks sinkmusic, you can now follow us through a regular newsletter/email updates if you sign up for an account on our site:

www.denise.io

And thanks for your interest in the beta stage testing.

Best,
Joe
www.deniseaudio.com

If anyone is interested...We are running a contest and asking producers with a plug-in idea to submit them through our website. The Denise team will work with one plug-in submission and develop it alongside the range of plug-ins we are launching over the coming months.

You can find out more information and how to submit an idea on the site:

https://www.denise.io/promotion/contest

Best,
Joe.
www.deniseaudio.com

Return to “Effects”