Custom skin designer, where could I find them?

DSP, Plugin and Host development discussion.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I need to find some VST skin designer to propose a job for september, I think. Where can I find them? Are you? Write me! :)

With google I only was able to see to Satya, but I'm sure there will be more

Well, you have already found an awesome designer so you need not search anymore. lol. Just kidding. I am glad that Google search is helping.

You are right, there are many other skin designers however it's very difficult to reach them unless they have a portfolio / website that comes up in search results. I would recommend to search on usual artist sites like deviantart, behance, dribble and pinterest.

There are some in KVR but not sure if they frequently visit the forum. I am sure you will get some response on here.

If you like a plugin design/skin, you can contact the plugin developer / company and find out the designer details.

By the way, September looks good for me. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Well, I already wrote you using your webform before posting here in kvr ;) I'm testing waters!

vogerdesign.com
DeviantArt , though not all are open for work.

Then there are unspecific UX/UI freelancer sites like http://behance.net/ a lot of great general examples and probably people for hire if you can afford it.

Return to “DSP and Plugin Development”