shanty (electronic pirate musics) (less than 4 mins!!! :-o )

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My Feedback

Music - ?
Instruments - ?
Performance - ?
Mix - ?

Overall - ???

Comments: I honestly don't know how to evaluate your music on any quantitative level. This one sounds like what would be the equivalent of listening to a TV test pattern with sound. In will say this much. The synth itself has a really nice resonance. I guess that's what you get when you're using a real hardware modular and why I understand why some people prefer hardware over software. I can't say I have any software synths that have this sound. Not even Softube Modular. I'd love to hear these synths used to make more conventional music though I know that's not going to happen coming from you. And I understand. You must have a lot of fun playing with this thing. There was a time I might have too, 40 years ago. But these days I'm too busy conforming to the man, so to speak.

I was told there'd be pirates. :cry:

wagtunes wrote:My Feedback

Music - ?
Instruments - ?
Performance - ?
Mix - ?

Overall - ???

you know this makes me proud :D
i was wondering how i would fare, under your new system once i noticed it in other threads.
im happy with the results.
Comments: I honestly don't know how to evaluate your music on any quantitative level. This one sounds like what would be the equivalent of listening to a TV test pattern with sound.
think of it as sound, not music.
these have mainly been tests of new modules and patch ideas as im building the system.

our tv test patterns have sound, or did back in the day, girl with a clown and chalkboard was a favourite.

In will say this much. The synth itself has a really nice resonance. I guess that's what you get when you're using a real hardware modular and why I understand why some people prefer hardware over software. I can't say I have any software synths that have this sound. Not even Softube Modular. I'd love to hear these synths used to make more conventional music though I know that's not going to happen coming from you. And I understand. You must have a lot of fun playing with this thing.
wait till its finished, then we can talk about how awesome it is :hihi:
im still only acquiring the basics, soon to move on to row 4 and 5, where things will get much more fun 8)
There was a time I might have too, 40 years ago. But these days I'm too busy conforming to the man, so to speak.
how old do you think i am? im not that much younger than you :P

and, ill let you in on a secret, there is no man, that's just what "they" want you to think :scared:

jancivil wrote:I was told there'd be pirates. :cry:

did you check around the high c's? :lol: :oops:

vurt wrote:

OMG, that was soooooo bad. But I love it. LMAO.

im a big hit at parties!
especially when i leave...

Like a slow electronic didjeri-drone bubbling up through a fetid bong.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:Like a slow electronic didjeri-drone bubbling up through a fetid bong.
i resent that :o
my bong is kept pristine!
that's the one! :hihi:
iirc the background music was one of the radiophonic lot :?

And so I tell thee of my forgotten story, of the lines that i have a masted and my times of glory, never surpassed, yet its all jackanory, tis too earlie in tha morning. I pass this on, to whoever will listen, that to kiss the fog is forever my mission, pirating lasts, but its not without vision, tis still Earlie in the morning. So I end this here my hearty fellow, with a wink a nod and now that feels mellow, weather or knot its an interesting spell Ohhhhnh, earlie on this the morning :D
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

vurt wrote:

:evil: 8) :lol:
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

vurt wrote:
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:Like a slow electronic didjeri-drone bubbling up through a fetid bong.
i resent that :o
my bong is kept pristine!
And that was my first clue, that you, Sir!, are not who you say you are: No self-respecting stoner keeps a "pristine" bong!

I'm onto you :P

Eauson wrote:And so I tell thee of my forgotten story, of the lines that i have a masted and my times of glory, never surpassed, yet its all jackanory, tis too earlie in tha morning. I pass this on, to whoever will listen, that to kiss the fog is forever my mission, pirating lasts, but its not without vision, tis still Earlie in the morning. So I end this here my hearty fellow, with a wink a nod and now that feels mellow, weather or knot its an interesting spell Ohhhhnh, earlie on this the morning :D
:hihi: :hihi:

vurt wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Even funnier when I imagined you coming up with the joke first, then setting up the whole thread, including writing the piece, just to get to tell it :ud: :P :ud:

Eauson wrote:And so I tell thee of my forgotten story, of the lines that i have a masted and my times of glory, never surpassed, yet its all jackanory, tis too earlie in tha morning. I pass this on, to whoever will listen, that to kiss the fog is forever my mission, pirating lasts, but its not without vision, tis still Earlie in the morning. So I end this here my hearty fellow, with a wink a nod and now that feels mellow, weather or knot its an interesting spell Ohhhhnh, earlie on this the morning :D

my parrot and wenches enjoyed your tale my hearty.
oo ar.

Return to “Music Cafe”