Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
OneOfManyPauls
KVRian

739 posts since 17 Jul, 2016, from Wales, UK

Postby OneOfManyPauls; Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:28 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

April 2017, I only had tremolator (reg $129) and sie-q (reg $99), which I both got as freebies from them, and I was offered the upgrade by soundtoys to the full suite for $169 (vs $499 full reg price) so I bit their hand off.

added: the purchase only shows tremolator as being the upgrade path - that's cheaper than filterfreak ($149 reg)
hivkorn
KVRAF

2618 posts since 6 Sep, 2007, from France

Postby hivkorn; Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:58 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

try to upgrade but DON T CHECK OUT in your soundtoys account , i think you will have a good preview of the price you will have during black friday
dzilizzi
KVRian

815 posts since 20 Sep, 2013, from California

Postby dzilizzi; Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:26 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Was thinking about grabbing FilterFreak because it seems like a great deal - but I guess I already have it in Soundtoys 5. This is sad, I think I've only used Echoboy. :?
jbarish
Suspended

Postby jbarish; Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:02 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Any additional discounts available for Zynaptiq's new Intensity plug??? I like it but $149 is pricey.
Fleer
KVRAF

3608 posts since 22 Aug, 2014, from Boston/Cambridge

Postby Fleer; Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:37 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

jbarish wrote:Any additional discounts available for Zynaptiq's new Intensity plug??? I like it but $149 is pricey.

Will be $379 in ten days, so better hurry.
yellowmix
KVRian

598 posts since 10 Aug, 2012

Postby yellowmix; Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:42 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

dzilizzi wrote:Was thinking about grabbing FilterFreak because it seems like a great deal - but I guess I already have it in Soundtoys 5. This is sad, I think I've only used Echoboy. :?

You're missing out! Try loading the EffectRack and go through the presets so you can see what the other plugins can do in practice.
dzilizzi
KVRian

Postby dzilizzi; Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:27 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

yellowmix wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:Was thinking about grabbing FilterFreak because it seems like a great deal - but I guess I already have it in Soundtoys 5. This is sad, I think I've only used Echoboy. :?

You're missing out! Try loading the EffectRack and go through the presets so you can see what the other plugins can do in practice.

I usually end up using the same plugins because either I forget about others or they don't come up. In Cubase, the ones I use most seem to show up and a whole bunch that I own I have to do a search for. It is annoying.
Tomgu
KVRist

139 posts since 8 Sep, 2014

Postby Tomgu; Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:29 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

jbarish wrote:Any additional discounts available for Zynaptiq's new Intensity plug??? I like it but $149 is pricey.

At least one: It's $133 at Don't Crack's Private Deals Zone
Fleer
KVRAF

3608 posts since 22 Aug, 2014, from Boston/Cambridge

Postby Fleer; Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:30 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Good find :tu:
jbarish
Suspended

Postby jbarish; Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:43 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Tomgu wrote:

At least one: It's $133 at Don't Crack's Private Deals Zone

Great, thanks for your help!
cprompt
KVRian

637 posts since 17 Nov, 2010, from UK

Postby cprompt; Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:59 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

MogwaiBoy wrote:Re: Klevgrand's new DAW LP vinyl simulator plugin. If you re-registered to their mailing list in late May prior to the GDPR coming into effect, you would have received a 40% off discount code that was valid until the end of this month.

Heads up: You can use this code in conjunction with the DAW LP intro discount, bringing the price down to $11.99

Quoted from bargain thread to say thanks! I had the voucher, deleted it and forgot all about it. Daw LP, like Daw Cassette, is just a bunch of fun and $12 is too good to pass on.
Tappistry
KVRian

746 posts since 2 Aug, 2017, from San Diego, CA

Postby Tappistry; Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:32 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

hivkorn wrote:
Armadillo wrote:FilterFreak is only $29.
I don't particularly need a filter but if it reduces my eventual upgrade to Soundtoys 5 I'd certainly consider it.

Does anyone know what sort of upgrade discount I could expect if I bought FilterFreak?

it's all about how much you have soundtoys plugin , but if you want to upgrade for a very little $ , wait until black friday.

I got in with only Little Plate. Their Spring sale had a 50% upgrade also, got in for $209. Not bad at all considering I only joined their mailing list last year.
nathanj
KVRist

98 posts since 23 Mar, 2013

Postby nathanj; Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:28 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

I paid $250 two years ago after picking up all the little plugs and I still consider it my single best plugin purchase.
MogwaiBoy
KVRAF

2574 posts since 26 Nov, 2015, from Way Downunder

Postby MogwaiBoy; Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:48 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

cprompt wrote:
MogwaiBoy wrote:Re: Klevgrand's new DAW LP vinyl simulator plugin. If you re-registered to their mailing list in late May prior to the GDPR coming into effect, you would have received a 40% off discount code that was valid until the end of this month.

Heads up: You can use this code in conjunction with the DAW LP intro discount, bringing the price down to $11.99

Quoted from bargain thread to say thanks! I had the voucher, deleted it and forgot all about it. Daw LP, like Daw Cassette, is just a bunch of fun and $12 is too good to pass on.

No problem! I was surprised the code worked and excited to share with my KVR peeps like you :) Great price.
dzilizzi
KVRian

Postby dzilizzi; Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:37 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Tappistry wrote:
hivkorn wrote:
Armadillo wrote:FilterFreak is only $29.
I don't particularly need a filter but if it reduces my eventual upgrade to Soundtoys 5 I'd certainly consider it.

Does anyone know what sort of upgrade discount I could expect if I bought FilterFreak?

it's all about how much you have soundtoys plugin , but if you want to upgrade for a very little $ , wait until black friday.

I got in with only Little Plate. Their Spring sale had a 50% upgrade also, got in for $209. Not bad at all considering I only joined their mailing list last year.

When they did the Black Friday sale two years ago, the price you pay was based on the number of plugins you had, so the more the better. I think this was not the normal sale though.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)