Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

try to upgrade but DON T CHECK OUT in your soundtoys account , i think you will have a good preview of the price you will have during black friday

Was thinking about grabbing FilterFreak because it seems like a great deal - but I guess I already have it in Soundtoys 5. This is sad, I think I've only used Echoboy. :?

Any additional discounts available for Zynaptiq's new Intensity plug??? I like it but $149 is pricey.

jbarish wrote:Any additional discounts available for Zynaptiq's new Intensity plug??? I like it but $149 is pricey.
Will be $379 in ten days, so better hurry.

dzilizzi wrote:Was thinking about grabbing FilterFreak because it seems like a great deal - but I guess I already have it in Soundtoys 5. This is sad, I think I've only used Echoboy. :?
You're missing out! Try loading the EffectRack and go through the presets so you can see what the other plugins can do in practice.

yellowmix wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:Was thinking about grabbing FilterFreak because it seems like a great deal - but I guess I already have it in Soundtoys 5. This is sad, I think I've only used Echoboy. :?
You're missing out! Try loading the EffectRack and go through the presets so you can see what the other plugins can do in practice.
I usually end up using the same plugins because either I forget about others or they don't come up. In Cubase, the ones I use most seem to show up and a whole bunch that I own I have to do a search for. It is annoying.

jbarish wrote:Any additional discounts available for Zynaptiq's new Intensity plug??? I like it but $149 is pricey.
At least one: It's $133 at Don't Crack's Private Deals Zone

Good find :tu:

Tomgu wrote:
At least one: It's $133 at Don't Crack's Private Deals Zone

Great, thanks for your help!

MogwaiBoy wrote:Re: Klevgrand's new DAW LP vinyl simulator plugin. If you re-registered to their mailing list in late May prior to the GDPR coming into effect, you would have received a 40% off discount code that was valid until the end of this month.

Heads up: You can use this code in conjunction with the DAW LP intro discount, bringing the price down to $11.99
Quoted from bargain thread to say thanks! I had the voucher, deleted it and forgot all about it. Daw LP, like Daw Cassette, is just a bunch of fun and $12 is too good to pass on.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

hivkorn wrote:
Armadillo wrote:FilterFreak is only $29.
I don't particularly need a filter but if it reduces my eventual upgrade to Soundtoys 5 I'd certainly consider it.

Does anyone know what sort of upgrade discount I could expect if I bought FilterFreak?
it's all about how much you have soundtoys plugin , but if you want to upgrade for a very little $ , wait until black friday.
I got in with only Little Plate. Their Spring sale had a 50% upgrade also, got in for $209. Not bad at all considering I only joined their mailing list last year.

I paid $250 two years ago after picking up all the little plugs and I still consider it my single best plugin purchase.

cprompt wrote:
MogwaiBoy wrote:Re: Klevgrand's new DAW LP vinyl simulator plugin. If you re-registered to their mailing list in late May prior to the GDPR coming into effect, you would have received a 40% off discount code that was valid until the end of this month.

Heads up: You can use this code in conjunction with the DAW LP intro discount, bringing the price down to $11.99
Quoted from bargain thread to say thanks! I had the voucher, deleted it and forgot all about it. Daw LP, like Daw Cassette, is just a bunch of fun and $12 is too good to pass on.
No problem! I was surprised the code worked and excited to share with my KVR peeps like you :) Great price.

Tappistry wrote:
hivkorn wrote:
Armadillo wrote:FilterFreak is only $29.
I don't particularly need a filter but if it reduces my eventual upgrade to Soundtoys 5 I'd certainly consider it.

Does anyone know what sort of upgrade discount I could expect if I bought FilterFreak?
it's all about how much you have soundtoys plugin , but if you want to upgrade for a very little $ , wait until black friday.
I got in with only Little Plate. Their Spring sale had a 50% upgrade also, got in for $209. Not bad at all considering I only joined their mailing list last year.
When they did the Black Friday sale two years ago, the price you pay was based on the number of plugins you had, so the more the better. I think this was not the normal sale though.

Has Waves AMJUNE21 voucher expired already? It tells me "Your Waves Voucher cannot be redeemed. For further info, contact Waves Sales Team.". Or can they tell if you didn't watch the masterclass?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”