Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Same here, I was unable to redeem the voucher. Tried on personalized upgrades as well as on a bundle in the shop.

The page with the code has gone now too - so much for 24hrs!

everyPlugin.com wrote:Waves Gold now at 84% off Flash Sale (Anybody doesn't have it already?).
I usually don't say it but this one is really "Lowest Price Ever".

Check out how it looks at http://everyplugin.com/gold.html
Cheaper to buy again than WUP it for me :roll:

cprompt wrote:
MogwaiBoy wrote:Re: Klevgrand's new DAW LP vinyl simulator plugin. If you re-registered to their mailing list in late May prior to the GDPR coming into effect, you would have received a 40% off discount code that was valid until the end of this month.

Heads up: You can use this code in conjunction with the DAW LP intro discount, bringing the price down to $11.99
Quoted from bargain thread to say thanks! I had the voucher, deleted it and forgot all about it. Daw LP, like Daw Cassette, is just a bunch of fun and $12 is too good to pass on.
Is it too late to get a voucher? Do they have any other active discount codes?

dzilizzi wrote:
Tappistry wrote:
hivkorn wrote:
Armadillo wrote:FilterFreak is only $29.
I don't particularly need a filter but if it reduces my eventual upgrade to Soundtoys 5 I'd certainly consider it.

Does anyone know what sort of upgrade discount I could expect if I bought FilterFreak?
it's all about how much you have soundtoys plugin , but if you want to upgrade for a very little $ , wait until black friday.
I got in with only Little Plate. Their Spring sale had a 50% upgrade also, got in for $209. Not bad at all considering I only joined their mailing list last year.
When they did the Black Friday sale two years ago, the price you pay was based on the number of plugins you had, so the more the better. I think this was not the normal sale though.
At current non-sale prices my upgrade price is $365. (I own 5 of the free plugins). After purchasing Filterfreak for $29 my upgrade price is reduced to $280.

PSP Adioware is a great company, I own about 12 of their quality plugins.
They have great sales, too, but...
I have wondered a long time their sales policy: e.g. today got a mail that "the VintageWarmer2 is on sale, and as a loyal PSP customer, your sale-% is even bigger". When I go to my PSP account/store, I see that my "special price" is $ 59,54. That´s a good price, but the price is always relative: what do the others pay? When the buyer, who has no.what-so-ever previous PSP products, goes to the vendors site, his/her price is $ 61,41 (in this case, JRR shop). The "loyal customer reward" is a total $ 1,87!
Well, yes, its better than nothing, but I wouldn´t call this a big loyal customer reward. :party:

P.s. I see already comments, which say "shut up, you moaner". Those opinions are as legitimate as mine. :phones:

You're not comparing apples with apples though doing that - non-"loyal customers" buying direct from PSP will pay $69.

Resellers are usually cheaper than going direct as they play with their margins, and things like exchange rates and vat come into play.

So that $1.87 is just the difference between loyalty discount and reseller discount.

jasco wrote:The page with the code has gone now too - so much for 24hrs!
working here.... it brings the price of Gold down to $79 on the waves website. still don't need it, but I did look...

OneOfManyPauls wrote:You're not comparing apples with apples though doing that - non-"loyal customers" buying direct from PSP will pay $69.

Resellers are usually cheaper than going direct as they play with their margins, and things like exchange rates and vat come into play.

So that $1.87 is just the difference between loyalty discount and reseller discount.
I´m compairing apples (VintageWarmer2 lowest non-second hand price at the moment) to the apples (VintageWarmer2 lowest non-second hand price at the moment). What the buyer pays, counts, that´s the benchmark, not the name of the shop.

chroma wrote:
jasco wrote:The page with the code has gone now too - so much for 24hrs!
working here.... it brings the price of Gold down to $79 on the waves website. still don't need it, but I did look...
Yep they posted on Fakebook they had 'technical issues'. My itch has gone now though, spent my ££ on something else :P

Harry_HH wrote:PSP Adioware is a great company, I own about 12 of their quality plugins.
They have great sales, too, but...
I have wondered a long time their sales policy: e.g. today got a mail that "the VintageWarmer2 is on sale, and as a loyal PSP customer, your sale-% is even bigger". When I go to my PSP account/store, I see that my "special price" is $ 59,54. That´s a good price, but the price is always relative: what do the others pay? When the buyer, who has no.what-so-ever previous PSP products, goes to the vendors site, his/her price is $ 61,41 (in this case, JRR shop). The "loyal customer reward" is a total $ 1,87!
Well, yes, its better than nothing, but I wouldn´t call this a big loyal customer reward. :party:

P.s. I see already comments, which say "shut up, you moaner". Those opinions are as legitimate as mine. :phones:
My loyalty is more than the JRR price, so you are doing well. The problem with PSP is they separate their product line into two types and the discount doesn't carry over between types.

I love their piano verb, but the last time I used it, it kept crashing my project. So it makes me cautious about buying more.
:(

nathanj wrote:I paid $250 two years ago after picking up all the little plugs and I still consider it my single best plugin purchase.
Yeah I’m working on doing a major trimming of my plugin collection right now.

Soundtoys definitely made the cut of the essentials that I want to keep.

nj wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:
Tappistry wrote:
hivkorn wrote:
Armadillo wrote:FilterFreak is only $29.
I don't particularly need a filter but if it reduces my eventual upgrade to Soundtoys 5 I'd certainly consider it.

Does anyone know what sort of upgrade discount I could expect if I bought FilterFreak?
it's all about how much you have soundtoys plugin , but if you want to upgrade for a very little $ , wait until black friday.
I got in with only Little Plate. Their Spring sale had a 50% upgrade also, got in for $209. Not bad at all considering I only joined their mailing list last year.
When they did the Black Friday sale two years ago, the price you pay was based on the number of plugins you had, so the more the better. I think this was not the normal sale though.
At current non-sale prices my upgrade price is $365. (I own 5 of the free plugins). After purchasing Filterfreak for $29 my upgrade price is reduced to $280.
Interesting. Mine is currently $375, so it would probably go to $290.

Actually, that makes it $187,5 on BF, vs. $174 if I buy Filterfreak, so I think I'll just wait.

Cheaper to buy again than WUP it for me :roll:
Guys don't forget that WUP'ing also gives you a coupon for the amount you spent.

Anyone know why Audio Plugin Deals have stopped doing the fortnightly little deal?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”