VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

gentleclockdivider wrote:
KoolFartWind wrote:tl;dr :oops:

Is this better than Microtonic ?

Is there something comparable (to this or Microtonic) in Komplete ? :hyper:
A couple of years ago I re-created microtonic in reaktor + some added features (partial oscilator , comb filter and some shaper dist.)
I even got some praise from magnus himself :o
DIdn't do the sequencer .
You're welcome :D
https://www.native-instruments.com/en/r ... show/8339/
Tried it. Looks nice (cannot look under the hood, cause I do only have Reaktor Player atm). Did you use your plugin for a song or do you know someone, who used it ?

Really like the UI. Really clear and easy to use.

It's also very cool. Try adjusting the settings for the reverb or delay and watch the icons above the controls move around to reflect (pun intended) the "shape" of the effect. I've now used it in two new songs and the more I get into it, the more I love it. In the newer of the two songs, I'm using both sides of it and the kick sound I've tweaked (copied and pasted from a different preset to the synth) is massive.

Usability is through the roof. It is so quick and easy to make something out of nothing that it's hard to stop playing with it and get back to the real work I'm meant to be doing. Unfortunately, because it's not hardware I can't lock it away, like I had to do with the Rocket, I have to be disciplined (which I am not very good at) and force myself to focus on production.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

If you want to lock it away, change the file extension so it becomes unusable. :wink:

Just listened to some demos - sounds great.

A lot of the sequences and sounds make me think Nine Inch Nails...

Then I thought TRK 01.... Wait . Is that like, as in Trent Reznor Kick 01?

It's a long time since I heard any NIN that sounds even remotely like TRK-01.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

I am gonna try and just hold off til the new Komplete update. I played with the demo and it's pretty nifty and useful. Is there a multi output modded version already available somewhere? Processing the kick and the bass separately is always handy when it's time for the mix.

While I wait for komplete12 or whatever to be released I'm gonna make a game out of finding all the presets from this on the radio in the next year. I'm sure they'll get there soon enough. I was overall pretty impressed with the CPU use compared to many of the other more recent reaktor player instruments.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

The default output is one channel for the mix, then separate channels for each side. Three channels in total. Easy.

Yessss Drum machine & Bassline!!!!

Here is distorted with the CRUSH Pack!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag2oBWaTPAA

:phones:

TRK-01 has it's own built-in distortion, I don't think it's a great target for this kind of video. And who has 22 minutes to look at three basic effects? I just skipped through it in a couple of minutes.

I’ve found setting one of the “sounds” to zero volume is the easiest way to mute out parts. I must say this thing is fun.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

You know there are mute buttons for each part, right? The tiny speaker icon on the bar with the part name, either side of the sequencer. Much easier to get to than the bloody volume sliders.

Sorry if this has been asked, but is there a way to sequence from your DAW of choice rather than Maschine? Is there a way to drag and drop midi from the trk sequencer? I can't stand the Maschine software.

LaFormTech wrote:Sorry if this has been asked, but is there a way to sequence from your DAW of choice rather than Maschine? Is there a way to drag and drop midi from the trk sequencer? I can't stand the Maschine software.
You can drag and drop the Audio into your DAW but not the midi.

simmo75 wrote:
LaFormTech wrote:Sorry if this has been asked, but is there a way to sequence from your DAW of choice rather than Maschine? Is there a way to drag and drop midi from the trk sequencer? I can't stand the Maschine software.
You can drag and drop the Audio into your DAW but not the midi.
Bummer.
Thanks.

Return to “Instruments”