Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought a lot of PA plugins from axembler, very good deal! Smooth transaction, totally recommend! :party:
Trance, Trance Is Life

Bought Elysia Karacter from Stuart T. Quick and easy sale - would buy again. :)

handed wrote:Bought Elysia Karacter from Stuart T. Quick and easy sale - would buy again. :)
Thank you! I can recommend handed :tu:

kevinsparks is a world class gentleman. The trade took a couple of weeks
while the developer was on vacation and emails got lost etc - he kept me posted
and did all he could to make the transaction as comfortable as possible.

THANK YOU. Heartfelt recommendation. :tu:

Sold two Kuassa plugs to kintsugi, the most patient buyer. Like two weeks patient due to Kuassa being out of office that whole time. Count this as two positive feedbacks, one for each week or plugin, take your pick lol

Bought Zebra 2 from Omniphonix: fast & easy transaction. :tu:

Bought Elysia Karacter from cclarry. Happy as cclarry. :party: :tu:

Sold Elysia Karacter to bricelaurent!
Excellent buyer!

Thanx bricelaurent!!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Sold U-He Diva to HeatWAVS
All good! Recommend buyer :tu:

bricelaurent wrote:Bought Zebra 2 from Omniphonix: fast & easy transaction. :tu:
bricelaurent was also a great buyer, everything went smoothly!
Core i9-7940X | Asus Prime X299-A | 64GB DDR4-3200 | Samsung 950 Pro 2TB Sys, 860 Evo 4TB Data | Steinberg UR824 & CC121 | Virus TI Desktop | Roli Seabord Rise 2 | Nektar Panorama P6 | Nektar Aura | Roland VG-99 | Win10 Pro x64 | Cubase Pro 12

Sold some Superior 2 Producer Presets to XnuXnu
Purchased Metal Machinery MIDI from GrabtharsHammer

These were all easy, quick, and pleasant transactions.

Also a shoutout to Toontrack for doing these transfers quickly and seemingly outside of typical business hours.

Bought Toontrack Midi Packs from user bburtin. Lightning fast deal, highly recomended seller!

Purchased Superior Drummer 2 and Metal Foundary SDX from ShawnG. Very fast, excellent communication. Highly recommend! Thank you! :tu:

superscan wrote:Purchased Superior Drummer 2 and Metal Foundary SDX from ShawnG. Very fast, excellent communication. Highly recommend! Thank you! :tu:
and likewise, superscan was great to do business with, and was patient with me needing to return after my vacation to complete the transaction.

Another shoutout to the awesomeness of Toontrack, who answered my transfer e-mail in less than an hour, well after what I would expect business hours in Sweden to be. I've had transfers take nearly a week from some companies, so the good guys need to be noticed!

Bought a Spire license from Commodore two days ago and the license arrived today. An easy deal with good, friendly communication. :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”