Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just purchased Revoice Pro 3 from xcapr - quick and easy transaction, would do business with again!

Brother Charles wrote:Bought Slate VMR (Virtual Mix Rack). Transaction smooth n' easy. Thanks much, Koolly.
Thanks to Bro. C, great doing business, friendly, splendid communication and smooth transcation. :tu:

Just bought Alicia's Keys from DCS. Smooth transaction and fast!

I sold NI Alicias Keys to DigiArc. Nice communication. Quick payment! Thanks again...

Just bought bitwig 2 from bacenote. Good communication and fast transfer. Recommended :)
~Pyrotek45

Thanks to Pyrotek45, I had a great experience selling on here, he is now a trusted buyer in my book. He also sells, so you can trust that you would get what you agreed on!

I purchased Bitwig 2 from Stephan326 excellent seller, communicated fast and well, and would do business again!

Sold Spire to Ghost Dog. Great buyer, great communication and easy process. Thanks!

Bought VBC and FXG from glovesave39. Very smooth transaction, timely license transfer. Completely trustworthy and totally recommended! :tu:
Trance, Trance Is Life

Sold Slate FG-X and VBC to hhuang9611, very smooth and quick transaction!

Sold iZotope Neutron to PolarDubBear, very quick and easy transaction!

Sold Superior Drummer 2 to starflakeprj. It's not the first time we are virtually meeting on KVR and I can confirm it was always a pleasant and safe experience to deal with him, so go ahead and have no worries when doing business together! :tu:

Just purchased Toontrack Superior Drummer 2.0 from emanuelsj. As usual very smooth doing business with, and also a super friendly KVR member I would recommend any day of the week.

Thanks mate!
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Just purchased Amplitube 3 from Lempface, very nice person to deal with. Highly recommended!!! :tu:

I sold a few SDX libraries to superscan and everything went as expected. I had a fast payment and great communication, so I strongly recommend him as a trustworthy KVRian! :tu:
Last edited by emanuelsj on Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”