VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Cocoa Delay

tesselode wrote:
Halonmusic wrote:AVG detects a Virus.
Well, I'm sorry AVG feels that way. :P
So i guess its a false positive then?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Yes, you can look at the source yourself if you really want to be sure.

tesselode wrote:Yes, you can look at the source yourself if you really want to be sure.
No no i trust you. :)

Its just that my PC isnt connected to the Internet because of risk of getting a virus. I use it only for music production and to watch movies and series.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

At first I thought it was a false positive too, but then my elections were hacked.
SLH - Yes, I am a woman, deal with it.

Vertion wrote:
At first I thought it was a false positive too, but then my elections were hacked.
Thanks Russia

:clap:

Can you please add "Windows only" to your heading or at least your OP.
Save OSX and Linux users some time. Cheers ;)

tesselode wrote:
Lesha wrote:Hey, nice delay!

The drive starts to distort suddenly, I am not really sure it is a proper choice for this delay. If you could recreate the saturation from NastyDLA I think that would be a winner!
I agree that the distortion is a little sudden. I added the filter to try to tame it a little bit. I could mess with it some more for future alphas, but I'd be hard pressed to reach Variety of Sound levels of quality. :P
Another request, is it possible to add a Q setting to the filter? As you have noticed, I am aiming to find a proper replacement for this great (one of the best IMO) 32bit only delay.
It's easy if you know how

Vertion wrote:
Funny.

sqigls wrote:Can you please add "Windows only" to your heading or at least your OP.
Never say never! Mac builds should be possible, I just don't have a Mac to make them with. But I'll update the title to say VST specifically.
Lesha wrote:
tesselode wrote:

The drive starts to distort suddenly, I am not really sure it is a proper choice for this delay. If you could recreate the saturation from NastyDLA I think that would be a winner!
I agree that the distortion is a little sudden. I added the filter to try to tame it a little bit. I could mess with it some more for future alphas, but I'd be hard pressed to reach Variety of Sound levels of quality. :P
Another request, is it possible to add a Q setting to the filter? As you have noticed, I am aiming to find a proper replacement for this great (one of the best IMO) 32bit only delay.
Are you referring to resonance? My earlier experiments with resonance sounded pretty terrible, but I may need to take a different approach. Does NastyDLA have a resonance option?

tesselode wrote:
sqigls wrote:Can you please add "Windows only" to your heading or at least your OP.
Never say never! Mac builds should be possible, I just don't have a Mac to make them with. But I'll update the title to say VST specifically.
Lesha wrote:
tesselode wrote:

Are you referring to resonance? My earlier experiments with resonance sounded pretty terrible, but I may need to take a different approach. Does NastyDLA have a resonance option?
No.

tesselode wrote:Are you referring to resonance? My earlier experiments with resonance sounded pretty terrible, but I may need to take a different approach. Does NastyDLA have a resonance option?
That is right, but it sounds as the filter has a higher Q than yours.
It's easy if you know how

Alpha 2 is out:
- The filter section is a little more compact, with both the low-pass and high-pass filters being controlled by the mode dropdown.
- The drive section now has an "iterations" knob, which runs the drive multiple times for a lusher, less spiky sound, at the cost of CPU usage.

I think these make the filter and drive sections a little more rounded out; let me know what you think!

tesselode wrote:
VST isn't very specific, OSX houses VST plugins too.
Just update your thread name please, it's not difficult. Just so users know.

tesselode wrote:Image

Alpha 2 is out:
- The filter section is a little more compact, with both the low-pass and high-pass filters being controlled by the mode dropdown.
- The drive section now has an "iterations" knob, which runs the drive multiple times for a lusher, less spiky sound, at the cost of CPU usage.

I think these make the filter and drive sections a little more rounded out; let me know what you think!
:hyper: Trying now!

Lets see if this gives ne a virus Warning :D

Return to “Effects”