SynthMaster v2.9.8 released with 50 new cinematic presets by DeJaVu Sound

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

i WAS an owner of the Everything Bundle, but another two soundbanks have been released since, and I can't access them. I'm assuming I'll need to keep buying each soundbank as it's released to keep owning the Everything Bundle...?

Should be called the Everything (for now) Bundle

sqigls wrote:i WAS an owner of the Everything Bundle, but another two soundbanks have been released since, and I can't access them. I'm assuming I'll need to keep buying each soundbank as it's released to keep owning the Everything Bundle...?

I don’t think you can sell the bundle, so I am not sure you meant that (“WAS an owner”)

They mention the details on this page if you scroll down a bit. It’s the 4th one on the FAQ:
https://www.kv331audio.com/synthmastere ... undle.aspx

Looking forward to adding SM 3 to my "bundle"! :hyper:
Windows 10 and too many plugins

sqigls wrote:i WAS an owner of the Everything Bundle, but another two soundbanks have been released since, and I can't access them. I'm assuming I'll need to keep buying each soundbank as it's released to keep owning the Everything Bundle...?

Have you tried emailing KV331 support? There apparently is a way to update to the latest.

Why does it no longer report macro (easy) names to the host? This is causing problems in Kore and Komplete Kontrol as the readouts no longer display what each macro is (they just show as 'Easy 1...' etc)

you should have the new soundbanks but something is not quite right with them. i had to to select "refresh my linceses" maybe a hundred times before they eventually showed up and could be downloaded. in addition, the new soundbanks are not available for a direct download from the kv331 homepage and are only accessible from within synthmaster (if you are lucky).
cheers

Gosh wrote:

you should have the new soundbanks but something is not quite right with them. i had to to select "refresh my linceses" maybe a hundred times before they eventually showed up and could be downloaded. in addition, the new soundbanks are not available for a direct download from the kv331 homepage and are only accessible from within synthmaster (if you are lucky).
cheers
How do you see what the new ones are in Synthmaster?

aMUSEd wrote:
Gosh wrote:

cheers
How do you see what the new ones are in Synthmaster?
i saw on the kv331 facebook page what new banks were released (for me it was the bigtone analog basics 2 and tableworks). these could be downloaded and installed after i had refreshed my licenses several times...

How do you do that? I can't find anything about how to refresh licenses on their site (doesn't even say where they are supposed to go actually)?

aMUSEd wrote:How do you do that? I can't find anything about how to refresh licenses on their site (doesn't even say where they are supposed to go actually)?
you can do that from within the plugin from the browser page by right-clicking on the purchased tab, this opens up a menu with a "refresh my lincenses" entry (see page 19 in the synthmaster 2.9 manual)

Gosh wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:How do you do that? I can't find anything about how to refresh licenses on their site (doesn't even say where they are supposed to go actually)?
you can do that from within the plugin from the browser page by right-clicking on the purchased tab, this opens up a menu with a "refresh my lincenses" entry (see page 19 in the synthmaster 2.9 manual)
^^^ +1

Cheers peeps.
Yeah i refreshed my licenses and the new soundbanks appeared.
Many thanks :)

Hi there!!!
I'm having 2 problems that have been bugging me for a while, and because of that, i haven't been using SM for a while for one of the reasons (the other not so much), and now i want to use it because i do like this synth a lot, but this is making it unusable for me.
The main reason is the load time, it's been taking about 30sec to first load SM2 and something betwen 6~10 sec to load any newer instance after. The same happens to SM1, but time is reduced to 20 and 6sec respectively.
I don't have any big problems regarding loading times in some other VSTi, so it can't be any of my DAWs or PC.
The second problem is that SM1 crashes loading some presets randomly. I don't care much about this one because i prefer to us SM2 instead, but none or less, it's there.

If helps, i'm running Win7 x64 - i5 3470 - 16gb RAM
DAWs - Reaper, FL Studio, Sonar Platinum

Have a nice day!

SM2.9.6 loads here in 3-4 secs. SM1 loads in about 2 sec. No crashes.

Win 10 x64 - i3 3.4GHz. Running everything from SSD. Studio One 3, Sonar Platinum, Reaper.

Running SSD here too! Something to do with Windows maybe?

Return to “Instruments”