Cocoa Delay - v1.0 stable (Windows VST)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Cocoa Delay

Halonmusic wrote:Lets see if this gives ne a virus Warning :D
avg please be kind :scared:

So, I'm thinking about whether there's any more features I'd like to add to Cocoa Delay. I have the sense that I want some kind of lo-fi effect, maybe like the tape mode in Classic Delay (although I have no idea how that's implemented). I don't want to just add a bitcrusher, since those usually feel quite harsh to me. Does anyone know of a specific lo-fi effect that they think would work well in Cocoa Delay?

It's clean.

Let's just say I checked it with every virus checker in existence. It's perfectly clean. Aside from that, monitoring it's API I/O, I would say.. it's clean as a fresh toothbrush. Short of cracking open a hex editor, a disassembler, and a beer, I'd say it's cleanest plugin I've ever seen.

Aside from that, yes, it's absolutely an awesome delay plugin, especially for free. Why aren't you charging for this? Make your next plug 25 bucks, it will mean more to people when they download it.
SLH - Yes, I am a woman, deal with it.

tesselode wrote:
Halonmusic wrote:Lets see if this gives ne a virus Warning :D
avg please be kind :scared:

So, I'm thinking about whether there's any more features I'd like to add to Cocoa Delay. I have the sense that I want some kind of lo-fi effect, maybe like the tape mode in Classic Delay (although I have no idea how that's implemented). I don't want to just add a bitcrusher, since those usually feel quite harsh to me. Does anyone know of a specific lo-fi effect that they think would work well in Cocoa Delay?
Hehe :DI should turn AVG off. That should help i guess?

As for lo-fi effects, the one in ET-100 and ET-301 is really tasty. Input drive that is. :wink:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

It's called Cocoa Delay and it's not compatible with mac OS :lol: :hyper: :love:

Alpha 3 is out!
- Added a drift speed knob
- Fixed drive iterations knob not graying out when drive amount is set to 0

I'm thinking of releasing a stable version pretty soon unless I think of something really important to add/change. Does that seem reasonable?

v1.0 stable is out!

Change:
- Fix delay time having to slide to its correct value when input is first received in some DAWs

Nothing else has changed except for the graphics, but I wanted to go ahead and have a stable version. In other words, the parameters won't change anymore until I release another major version, and I will be sure to keep downloads of v1.x around.

Happy sound designing!

Thanks tesselode :tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

ACE !
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

tesselode wrote:v1.0 stable is out!

Change:
- Fix delay time having to slide to its correct value when input is first received in some DAWs

Nothing else has changed except for the graphics, but I wanted to go ahead and have a stable version. In other words, the parameters won't change anymore until I release another major version, and I will be sure to keep downloads of v1.x around.

Happy sound designing!
MY BODY IS READY!

Return to “Effects”