Black Skin for Oril River 2.0.3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Like the title says.

See screenshot for details.

Note: I had no control over the realtime generated fonts (version string, preset name, value readouts, variations), so they are what they are. Certainly not optimal, but it could be a lot worse.

Download here.

Note: The archive contains both Win and Mac. This was done because KVR only allows 1 upload every 24 hours and i wanted to get them both on there at once.

Install instructions as always in the archive.

PS: The images will replace Skin 1 only so thats what you have to select. To select a skin, click in the area where i put the SKIN label. (The area is not marked on the other skins but you can see where it is on the screenshot below.)

click for fullsize
Last edited by ENV1 on Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Very nice, thanks.

So nice, thanks : ))

Thanks! Installed and looking good :clap:

Nice work, haven’t tried OrilRiver - this makes me want to try it

:tu:

Thanks! :clap:

Thanks ENV1 :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

This isn't my first time using Resource Hacker - I've been successful editing dlls in the past - but for some reason I'm not able to get the black Orilriver skin working. I've attempted 5 times and each time I get an error message when I try to load it in my DAW. Anyone else having trouble saving this skin to dll with Resource Hacker?

The problem is probably ResourceHacker. I recently noticed that if you edit (and save) the same copy of a DLL multiple times, it eventually gets corrupted and unusable. I havent established a clear pattern (yet), but it seems that 2 or 3 saves are usually OK and then the likelihood of the DLL getting f-ed up increases rapidly. Reason unknown, but its clearly reproducible. My recommendation is therefore to always use a fresh copy of the DLL/EXE youre editing and never save the same copy more than once because that way the problem will not occur. (Probably should mention this in the install instructions from now on too.)

Return to “Effects”