Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

we dont know yet, maybe end of the year, maybe next year.

msvs wrote:we dont know yet, maybe end of the year, maybe next year.
It would be great to get it by Christmas that would be another great Christmas and a ground breaking update. Thank you for your hard work. Looking forward for the cinematic expansion 2 I bet it will be great

And Komplete Kontrol macro knob support?

Sorry if this question has already been answered... msvs, any update?

Sorry, I dont know anything about Komplete Kontrol, better ask this Rene

msvs wrote:Well I dont know the technical / methematical terms, I would have to ask this my programmer. But I know, that they are converted into a wavetable with 1 single table
Thank a lot, your answer satisfies very well my thirst for knowledge :)
teacuemusic (Musicals)
youtube

Hi, I have a question: Is it possible to precisely add keyfollow to the shapers EQ band (so it exactly matches note frequencies + offset), and if so, how to do? Is there a logarithmic automation curve preset? Thanks!

Ok, I can use the spectral editor, but still feeling like a decent eq would cause wonders :lol:

Oh, and an additional question:

If I want to have more resolution in the bass area of the spectral editor for a bass sound, can I octave up the bass and use midi transpose down for having more resolution (below fundamental)?

If I want to have more resolution in the bass area of the spectral editor for a bass sound, can I octave up the bass and use midi transpose down for having more resolution (below fundamental)?
so since there simply is not anything more in this area to display, this wont change when you transpose...
Hi, I have a question: Is it possible to precisely add keyfollow to the shapers EQ band (so it exactly matches note frequencies + offset), and if so, how to do? Is there a logarithmic automation curve preset? Thanks!
Problem is, what you need is a POLYPHONIC EQ, so the normal Equalizer FX wont work, since its global. Use the "PEAK" Filter Type, which has exact keyfollow. You can use 4 in row to have the same like a 4 band EQ. Resonance controls gain. You also can also use the "EQ Only" mode in the Shaper module, which is also polyphonic.

Thank you, that helped a lot!

So keyfollow 100% is exact follow, or is it 50%?

For the shaper, how to achieve then an exact key follow, using what curve?

And is there a easy way to make the osc volume decreasing with keyfollow? I guess using the "zones" tab's velocity handles? Currently using a gainer, which seems to be not the way to do it right...

keyafollow 100% in the filter is correct

for the shaper you have to try out to match it
make the vol decreasing with keyfollow is easy, just route keyfollow to OSC vol and set the desired amount in the modmatrix

Last edited by EastBoundSounds on Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi everbody,

Quick question about this freakin' incredible synth...

When I load a drumkit, and want to play it from the keys of my controller rather than use the sequencer, the Velocity sensitivity seems to be locked at ON (that is, volume of playing the samples always responds to velocity of key press). Changing the Vel>Amp setting in the AMP module doesn't have any effect..... is there a way to turn off Velocity modding amplitude for playing the drumkits from the keys?
thanks!

Just another quick shout-out to the creators for the awesome Avenger + the reminder: As soon as I don't need Steinbergs E-Licencer with your other products it will be an instant buy for me. I know, not gonna happen. Or maybe it will? :)

I don't have any problem with Steinberg, the issue is that an iLok already is blocking one of my two laptop USB ports and I need the other one for Maschine. Unlike many people I don't use my Laptop at home, I got a workstation at home with plenty ports. I only use it on the road, so USB-hubs will not make it into that mobile setup.

@ Avenger devs:

Could we please have a "free running" OSC mode?

By this i mean, if, for example you have a SAW OSC, it just runs, regardless of midi notes received. Even if the DAW is not playing. so kinda like a modular hardware OSC that just runs constantly.

Would also be great to have a "free running" mode for samples. Say you want to have a 30 second loop of background noise in a patch. You might just want that to drone away constantly, regardless of midi note on events. Looping 'round and 'round.

As a side note, would be great to have an Vengeance forum here at KVR.

Thanks!

A vector envelope/stick that morphed through all eight osc would be nice.

Return to “Instruments”