Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
This forum is sponsored by
Bass Master from Loopmasters

Heavy, speaker-shaking tones are just a few clicks away with Bass Master. This synth is totally dedicated to bass, and it's built on Loopmasters' award-winning sonic history.

Whether you are making House, Techno, Drum and Bass, Trap, Hip Hop or other electronic music styles, Bass Master's huge variety of source sounds provide the inspiration for a weighty, powerful bass tone.

Read more at www.pluginboutique.com
Tj Shredder
KVRian

731 posts since 6 Jan, 2017, from Outer Space

Postby Tj Shredder; Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:50 am Re: Show us your NFR! (No sample libraries)

I recently found out, my newly bought Komplete is NFR. I got it by upgrading the free Sennheiser Kontakt drum library to the full Kontakt, and then upgrading to Komplete all within the 50% summer sale. I don't mind its NFR, that way I got it for almost half the price and I want to keep it anyway...
Though they could have told me before...
chk071
KVRAF

16006 posts since 10 Apr, 2010, from Germany

Postby chk071; Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:52 am Re: Show us your NFR! (No sample libraries)

All my freeware is NFR. :?
jsp1979
KVRAF

2827 posts since 7 Aug, 2008

Postby jsp1979; Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:53 am Re: Show us your NFR! (No sample libraries)

@TJ Shredder: I think NI put a two month hold on new products in an account but they can be sold after that.
EnGee
KVRAF

4677 posts since 7 Oct, 2005

Postby EnGee; Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:32 am Re: Show us your NFR! (No sample libraries)

jsp1979 wrote:@TJ Shredder: I think NI put a two month hold on new products in an account but they can be sold after that.

Yes. After some time they will remove the restriction to sell.
My lovely setup: Windows 10, Reason 10, Cubase 9.5, AudioBox iTwo, Casio PX-5S, Korg microKey & nanoKontrol and a bunch of great soft synths and instruments :)
Tj Shredder
KVRian

731 posts since 6 Jan, 2017, from Outer Space

Postby Tj Shredder; Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:47 am Re: Show us your NFR! (No sample libraries)

Ah, good to know, that makes sense...
martinjuenke
KVRAF

1533 posts since 28 Dec, 2015, from Germany

Postby martinjuenke; Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:29 am Re: Show us your NFR! (No sample libraries)

My wife is NFR. :tu:
Music was my first love ...
atmospheric electronic music
http://www.sonoryth.bandcamp.com
.jon
KVRAF

5477 posts since 8 Jul, 2002, from Helsinki

Postby .jon; Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:04 am Re: Show us your NFR! (No sample libraries)

Ableton Live 10

I won it in the last KVR charity auction, and the fact that the money went to people in need really adds to the value of the software for me.
evilantal
KVRian

782 posts since 13 Mar, 2008, from Arnhem, Netherlands

Postby evilantal; Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:44 pm Re: Show us your NFR! (No sample libraries)

martinjuenke wrote:My wife is NFR. :tu:

Didn't read the small print?
Demo work: https://soundcloud.com/antaln
My post/prog rock band: http://www.sylvium.com
Music for media: http://www.myendlessy.com
chk071
KVRAF

16006 posts since 10 Apr, 2010, from Germany

Postby chk071; Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:49 pm Re: Show us your NFR! (No sample libraries)

martinjuenke wrote:My wife is NFR. :tu:

Should i insist on EU jurisdiction now? :roll:
thecontrolcentre
KVRAF

22462 posts since 27 Jul, 2005, from the wilds of wanny

Postby thecontrolcentre; Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:42 pm Re: Show us your NFR! (No sample libraries)

I've picked up quite a lot of NFR plugs over the years in exchange for demos, sample sets and in some cases the generosity of the dev. The only one's I paid for were Poly-Ana, Scamp and a second-hand Ohmicide. :)
EnGee
KVRAF

Postby EnGee; Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:58 pm Re: Show us your NFR! (No sample libraries)

Maybe it is time to start a thread "How many plugs have you paid for?!" to see who is paying for his/her plugins! It seems half of the KVR members are beta testers! How could the developers survive then?! :hihi:

The only beta testing I did is for Air Instruments and Avenger. I've got NFR licenses for Air's instruments but I have already bought them, so I had two licenses actually! Anyway, I don't have any of them now as I'm not beta testing for any software :)
Oh and Avenger license was temporary for beta testers, so no one got a permanent license unless paid for it.
My lovely setup: Windows 10, Reason 10, Cubase 9.5, AudioBox iTwo, Casio PX-5S, Korg microKey & nanoKontrol and a bunch of great soft synths and instruments :)
shidostrife
KVRist

470 posts since 22 Nov, 2016, from Tokyo, Japan

Postby shidostrife; Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:24 pm Re: Show us your NFR! (No sample libraries)

The two months restriction for NI is only for the automated system. You can still contact support to transfer your stuffs even before 2 months.
martinjuenke
KVRAF

1533 posts since 28 Dec, 2015, from Germany

Postby martinjuenke; Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:32 pm Re: Show us your NFR! (No sample libraries)

EnGee wrote:...Avenger license was temporary for beta testers, so no one got a permanent license unless paid for it.

That‘s a pretty generous business strategy!
Music was my first love ...
atmospheric electronic music
http://www.sonoryth.bandcamp.com
EnGee
KVRAF

Postby EnGee; Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:25 pm Re: Show us your NFR! (No sample libraries)

No comment 8)
Saukar30
KVRian

985 posts since 2 Mar, 2005

Postby Saukar30; Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:49 am Re: Show us your NFR! (No sample libraries)

I got a couple of things that I won that are NFR

Synapse Audio Hydra
IK Multimedia Syntronik (it's a shame, cause I can't upgrade this to the newer version, I'd have to crossgrade)

Of course, my Cakewalk stuff
Rapture, Dimension Pro, Z3ta+

Synapse Audio Orion Platinum

And of course ALL of my sample libraries. However, I don't think of trying to sell any of it. It all comes in handy at some point.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments