Having fun on acid aka Acidfun (elektronik)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by Eauson on Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

My Feedback

Music - 8.5
Instruments - 8.5
Performance - 9
Mix - 9

Overall - 8.75

Comments: Love the hi pitched bloops. They made me chuckle. Assuming some kind of pitched percussion. Musically kind of funky. I like it. Synths sound cool. Good job.

wagtunes wrote:My Feedback

Music - 8.5
Instruments - 8.5
Performance - 9
Mix - 9

Overall - 8.75

Comments: Love the hi pitched bloops. They made me chuckle. Assuming some kind of pitched percussion. Musically kind of funky. I like it. Synths sound cool. Good job.
Bon matin/Bonjour/bon soire Monsieur Wags, I don't know the time difference :)

Many thanks for your comments, hi pitch bloops are Junglist, acidy sound Steinberg A1, drums ( a gift ) IL Drumaxx and duneCM, Bass tone2 firebird, and the main rifty sound synth 1 and then the bass of firebird transposed up for the little bell type sound, so all in all 6 instruments :)
Thought I would add a list of a kind if peeps are interested, I have to say I wasn't expecting such a score, I would have left a comment or 2 or 3 or :o in your coin, but I haven't actually got very far into your selection.

Once again, all the best :party: with Acidfun :D
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

Eauson wrote:
wagtunes wrote:My Feedback

Music - 8.5
Instruments - 8.5
Performance - 9
Mix - 9

Overall - 8.75

Bon matin/Bonjour/bon soire Monsieur Wags, I don't know the time difference :)

Many thanks for your comments, hi pitch bloops are Junglist, acidy sound Steinberg A1, drums ( a gift ) IL Drumaxx and duneCM, Bass tone2 firebird, and the main rifty sound synth 1 and then the bass of firebird transposed up for the little bell type sound, so all in all 6 instruments :)
Thought I would add a list of a kind if peeps are interested, I have to say I wasn't expecting such a score, I would have left a comment or 2 or 3 or :o in your coin, but I haven't actually got very far into your selection.

Once again, all the best :party: with Acidfun :D
Thanks for the info. I like seeing what other musicians use. Sometimes it gives me inspiration.

Nice funky groove on here. I liked the percussion intro which got the track off to a great start, and the synths all make enjoyable melodic and rhythmic contributions to maintain interest for the duration of the piece. It's nicely paced - I think the length here is just right. I liked the mix too, although I'm listening late-night on monitors at low volume. It sounds bright enough, and without any mud or low-end issues.

Good work :)

:tu:

got quite a few things going for it ...
i think the syncopation is a strong point ;
it is fighting a bit w/ the sound design though ...
seems like some judicious separation would not be remiss ...

extra credits if you played this ...

seismic1 wrote:Nice funky groove on here. I liked the percussion intro which got the track off to a great start, and the synths all make enjoyable melodic and rhythmic contributions to maintain interest for the duration of the piece. It's nicely paced - I think the length here is just right. I liked the mix too, although I'm listening late-night on monitors at low volume. It sounds bright enough, and without any mud or low-end issues.

Good work :)
Many thanks, it was a lost trax, til magic arrived and i managed to rescue from a dodgy HD, back up, back up , back up was always the mantra, but that normally means payup,payup,payup :(
That's why I'm a bit of a flurry of activity, trying to s l o w down now, relaxing, checking out the lower decks of KVR towers :D
Mix was in adobe ;) bit of a rush job, so am happy that its held up :)

experimental.crow wrote::tu:

got quite a few things going for it ...
i think the syncopation is a strong point ;
it is fighting a bit w/ the sound design though ...
seems like some judicious separation would not be remiss ...

extra credits if you played this ...
Many thanks, when I made it, I just the threw the ingredients in and went from there, could do with some checking of freaks etc, and possibly some additional flavouring, a certain dolphin comes to mind :)
Yes, as mentioned above, may, no , will need to look at this, bit of a speedy effort my end, but overall im fairly happy, syncopation, i like to move it, move it :D

Return to “Music Cafe”