Franken AKA Machines conversing 01010 ( ambient?glitch??)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Franken
disapproving. used to describe something that is considered to be frightening and dangerous because of the unnatural way in which it was created.

https://soundcloud.com/eauson/franken-a ... sing-01010
Last edited by Eauson on Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

One more thing
Those of you who simply seem to click and look but don't listen or anything.
WTF, this is a music makers website and this is a subforum for listening to music !!!???
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

My Feedback

Music - 9.5
Instruments - 10
Performance - 9
Mix - 8

Overall - 9.125

Comments: Super far out. I can't explain why but I absolutely love this. The synth sounds remind me a bit of Kraftwerk. The cut up opening, the chaotic aftermath. Normally something like this would drive me mad but the synth sounds make this piece work in spades. Had you done this with more traditional synth sounds it probably would have failed miserably. But the total bizarre nature of the whole thing had me smiling from ear to ear. Amateurs, don't try this at home. LOL

Nice piece of music. What kind of arp do you use here, sounds really cool?

wagtunes wrote:My Feedback

Music - 9.5
Instruments - 10
Performance - 9
Mix - 8

Overall - 9.125

Comments: Super far out. I can't explain why but I absolutely love this. The synth sounds remind me a bit of Kraftwerk. The cut up opening, the chaotic aftermath. Normally something like this would drive me mad but the synth sounds make this piece work in spades. Had you done this with more traditional synth sounds it probably would have failed miserably. But the total bizarre nature of the whole thing had me smiling from ear to ear. Amateurs, don't try this at home. LOL
Thanks wags, was using hydi from KVR dc12 created, Franken
htcnext2 wrote:Nice piece of music. What kind of arp do you use here, sounds really cool?
Many thanks, much appreciated :)
This is
https://www.kvraudio.com/product/kirnu-by-kirnu

An amazing piece of kit, wish I had the resources to get the cream :D
Last edited by Eauson on Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sorry, made error in my attempt to update my other post
:oops: :pray:

Okay, so i am trying to wrap my head around something which I find odd, its just a simple thing or possibly its a complex issue way beyond my third rate educational understanding.
This isn't me trying to get more peeps to listen to my stuff( yeah right )
Its just, I don't understand, I've had 153 views of my post, yet only 16 plays ( seen the ticker on SC, do peeps not do SC, should I offer more options, nice seat, cold beverages, cooling shade near chill running water? Another upload service? ). So if someone could do the mathematics, I would but I explained earlier my stupidity :oops: I'm guessing there are only 10 peeps here, are the rest shadows or bots?
Again, I am not asking( sounds more like begg'n to me!! ) for people to listen, I'm just a curious type. :pray: Tell

Thanks for reading or listening, depending on your circumstances.... :phones: :tu: :hug:

Edit I see its 139 views, even my reading skillz are rubbish :)

The main reason for the disparity might be the fact that people arent listening to everything in every thread they look at, they're reading the first post before they decide.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

There are a number of variables that go into this.

For one thing, even though I've already commented, I check the thread whenever there is a new comment to see what other people have to say. So each one of them adds to the threads views.

Look at my thread. It has over 5,000 views. If I have 20 comments, it's a lot. And I've posted close to 100 songs. Some people will open the thread and then, based on what they see, lose interest right away. Some might start to play a track, not like it, and turn it off quickly, thus not counting as a play. Some will play, not like the track and not comment because they can't be bothered. And some will play, like it, but they're too lazy to comment.

I could go on and on. This is the nature of forums in general. Unless it's a real hot button topic, the majority of people won't comment. They'll open, read, and then go on their merry way.

whyterabbyt wrote:The main reason for the disparity might be the fact that people arent listening to everything in every thread they look at, they're reading the first post before they decide.
Many thanks for your time, yes, my understanding of the way of the forum are slowly being Demisted, bit foggy @ times
So it's a total war type affair, smaSh all senses as soon as they enter, again this is dependent on the person who wNderrs in. Some want naked dancers others want intellectual charismatic magnetism :D
I'll get the joss sticks out and ponder the ways

Thanks once again :tu:

wagtunes wrote:There are a number of variables that go into this.

For one thing, even though I've already commented, I check the thread whenever there is a new comment to see what other people have to say. So each one of them adds to the threads views.

Look at my thread. It has over 5,000 views. If I have 20 comments, it's a lot. And I've posted close to 100 songs. Some people will open the thread and then, based on what they see, lose interest right away. Some might start to play a track, not like it, and turn it off quickly, thus not counting as a play. Some will play, not like the track and not comment because they can't be bothered. And some will play, like it, but they're too lazy to comment.

I could go on and on. This is the nature of forums in general. Unless it's a real hot button topic, the majority of people won't comment. They'll open, read, and then go on their merry way.
Thanks Wags, good insights, just realised that you cannot add comments to another already posted post :(
So a dble it is then, mineS a Glenfiddich and lemonade ( some disparaging looks, single malt And lemonade :D )

WILL study some more and figure out some things :D
Total music café war....
Last edited by Eauson on Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cool Tune. I really like it.

systmu wrote:Cool Tune. I really like it.
Many thanks, I have over warez also on offer in the café, if your interested :D

Eauson wrote:

Thanks Wags, good insights, just realised that you cannot add comments to another already posted post :(
So a dble it is then, mineS a Glenfiddich and lemonade ( some disparaging looks, single malt And lemonade :D )

Total music café war....
them's fightin' words ...
crossed you off my christmas list ...

experimental.crow wrote:
Eauson wrote:

Total music café war....
them's fightin' words ...
crossed you off my christmas list ...
Butter we were getting on so famously :)
Yes, its wrong, but oh so nice, like apple juice, with a kick :D
Price of drinks in pubs/clubs, :evil:
On a side note
Dont do Xmas anyway :)
Against my belief's
Wait in for sum fat fella to come and give you something, sounds way2scarey, thankyouverymuch!!

Return to “Music Cafe”